Somebody told me....

inToxic

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2008
I've now had the freezing issue happen once... I simply held the PS button and it went to the PS menu, then I went back in and it worked.

spy966

Superior Member
Jan 23, 2008
[QUOTE="inToxic, post: 0]I've now had the freezing issue happen once... I simply held the PS button and it went to the PS menu, then I went back in and it worked.[/quote]

Hey. Is it something wrong with the boards or is it just you who likes doubleposting? :D like this for instance...
Or this http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=137337

But hey. Glad it solved the problem though.... I've not yet recieved my copy. It's supposed to arrive on monday or something I guess... I hope I don't get the freezing thing though...

(edit; err.. I guess something is wrong... Since my post wen in the middle of the erlier ones... odd?)

maniccow

Superior Member
Sep 4, 2006
You had a PS3
Who looked like a Xbox 360
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential
I've got potential

Anyway....
Somebody said that the xbox 360 version dosnt have freezing issue, but acording to BBC News it does

In addition, gamers that have bought the version for the Xbox 360 have also reported problems. "Is anyone else experiencing major freezing issues? I cant play the game for more than 10 mins without it freezing," wrote one on the Xbox forums.
Full story here and lool i think they are talking about these forums...

inToxic

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2008
I've now had the freezing issue happen once... I simply held the PS button and it went to the PS menu, then I went back in and it worked.

maniccow

Superior Member
Sep 4, 2006
what happened to my thread all the replies are messed up and i posted another thred 2 mins after this thread and it said posted 9 hours ago VIRUS