Someone is getting a PS3 soon !!! What would you guys do ??

sweetvar26

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
One lucky kid, too bad he is under age !!

Teen Buys PS2 on eBay, Receives Whole Heap of Cash Instead

A British teenager who bought a Sony PlayStation 2 on eBay for £95 ($194) got more than he bargained for when he opened the package. Instead of a shiny, happy gaming console, there was a whole heap of euros - €65,400 ($90,000) to be precise—stacked neatly inside. A spokesman for eBay said that the parcel's contents were "somewhat unusual," but that they would help the police in any way they could. When the parcel arrived, on March 20, the boy's parents contacted the Norfolk Constabulary, who are now holding the money under the Proceeds of Crime Act. If the owner does not come forward by September 22, then the family can apply to have the cash returned to them—unless the police apply to hold onto the money for a longer period.
I bet he is going to get a PS3 instead of a PS2 soon !!

What would you guys do if the same thing happens to any of you ??

As i already have a sweet set up and everything, i would just put the money in the bank and buy every good game that comes out this fall !!

Here is the link by the way.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/wa_heyst...eceives-whole-heap-of-cash-instead-279631.php

E

EVILEMPIRE

Wow thats amazing lucky azz kid lol I would buy a HDTV ps3 JUst spend it all dammit ;-)

sweetvar26

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
[QUOTE="fattyinthewind, post: 0]I would make the all the money into $1 dollar bills and lie on top of it naked but thats just me[/quote]

Well if you ever do that, take a picture and send it to my PSN id if you are a girl & legal age. That would be "Veryy .. Niicee ...:mrgreen:" - Borat !!!

If you are a guy - nvm. Can't even think about it.:pale

sweetvar26

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
[QUOTE="Gbeav, post: 0]He better have given the seller positive feedback.[/quote]

I would be pissed if he doesn't.

$90,000 is far more than what a PS2 is worth. But the point is the guy has not sent him what he wanted. So its upto the kid or his parents to give the feedback. Wonder what they really did ??

Gbeav

Elite Member
Dec 31, 2005
[QUOTE="sweetvar26, post: 0]I would be pissed if he doesn't.

$90,000 is far more than what a PS2 is worth. But the point is the guy has not sent him what he wanted. So its upto the kid or his parents to give the feedback. Wonder what they really did ??[/quote]

I have a feeling whoever sent it has some explaining why they are sending that much cash in the mail.

Apr 22, 2007
[QUOTE="Gbeav, post: 0]I have a feeling whoever sent it has some explaining why they are sending that much cash in the mail.[/quote]

I can see a Van Dam movie coming in the near future :mrgreen:

X

Xaor

I've moved this to the GCC, even though its sort of related to the PS3, it fits in more here as one of the strange stories people tell in this section :)

sweetvar26

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
[QUOTE="mikey3319, post: 0]why not get the ps3, its a 2 in 1 system[/quote]

May be he couldn't afford it. I am sure he will get a PS3 after this happened :cool: