something freakyt (illuminati)

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
I looked it up and it does seem to b e a bought domain name from GoDaddy.com and it simply redirects to the NSA website.

The problem with the Illuminati idea is simple. Why the hell would they so openly expose themselves? Doesn't make sense.

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 5213607]Why the hell would they so openly expose themselves? Doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]
This.

The Illuminati carry out their orders and actions underground, without even the most highly-intelligent agencies knowing what's going on. People believe that the Illuminati died out years ago but I believe they're still around, and anyone could be a part of them. By that, I don't mean anyone can just join up but the people you thought you knew you may not know at all.

Of course I could be wrong but I think the whole idea behind the Illuminati is pretty cool. I've been reading up on them ever since I read Angels & Demons and, well, it makes me think how awesome and powerful you'd feel to be a part of it.

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
I don't think the Illuminati are around. It was once a very real organization, but I'm sure it has long since dissolved. Now it's just a culture icon to be used for 'the bad guys' in movies and stuff. But I could be wrong.

If anyone here is interested in secret organizations though, I'd recommend the Freemasons. They were definitely real. In fact, they still exist today!

Tutankhamun

Ultimate Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
twitter.com
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 5213629]I don't think the Illuminati are around. It was once a very real organization, but I'm sure it has long since dissolved. Now it's just a culture icon to be used for 'the bad guys' in movies and stuff. But I could be wrong.

If anyone here is interested in secret organizations though, I'd recommend the Freemasons. They were definitely real. In fact, they still exist today![/QUOTE]

The freemasons is a part of the illuminati, the thing is these days its freemasons, the bilderbergers, the council on foreign relations and the trilateral commission that is running things. I guess you can call them the illuminati or whatever, doesn't really matter what they are called.

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
[QUOTE="Tutankhamun, post: 5213639]The freemasons is a part of the illuminati, the thing is these days its freemasons, the bilderbergers, the council on foreign relations and the trilateral commission that is running things. I guess you can call them the illuminati or whatever, doesn't really matter what they are called.[/QUOTE]

Aren't those the corrupt politicians who stole millions of the taxpayers money and want to render the US constitution illegitimate so they can control people like the deranged ****s they are? Because if so, I have zero doubt that they exist. lol

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 5213629]I don't think the Illuminati are around. It was once a very real organization, but I'm sure it has long since dissolved. Now it's just a culture icon to be used for 'the bad guys' in movies and stuff. But I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]
Of course the records show the Illuminati are no longer around but where's the proof of that? I mean, just because you don't hear from someone doesn't mean they're dead, much like how just because an organisation doesn't do anything public doesn't mean they've dissolved. I, for one, believe they're still around, albeit underground, and they're very much active. The reason you don't see or hear anything is because it's probably 'background' actions -- either that, or our governments are doing a good job at covering it all up.

[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 5213629]If anyone here is interested in secret organizations though, I'd recommend the Freemasons. They were definitely real. In fact, they still exist today![/QUOTE]
Ah, yes, the Freemasons. I'm reading up on them at the moment (just reading through The Lost Symbol, too, all to do with Freemasonry) and they sound interesting too.