Sony and Microsoft agreement

May 20, 2008
It is true. This is all transparent to the average gamer. Do most know/care that Netflix runs on Amazon? Does it matter that Netflix and Amazon are competitors in the video streaming market? It is interesting how these corporations find ways to compete and cooperate at the same time, but it shouldn't be that much of a shock really. Azure is a big business for Microsoft. Much bigger than Xbox ever will be. And Sony will be a key client.....if/when the deal is done.
More like a customer.

Are you in shock? You can't stomach the fact that Xbox is playing catch up? Let me repeat it for you.

Playstation has the edge over Xbox and that boils your diarrhea that they're going to be using Azure to do it with.

Lol... The edge? Not when it comes to delivering cloud services. It looks like they needed this deal more than Microsoft which is why they agreed. They've pretty much raised the white flag. But it's all good because it's better for everyone. Like I said years ago this is what a free PSN service gets you... a deal with your competitor.

sainraja

Forum Sage
Jun 16, 2006
www.hussainraja.com
haha, that's a silly distinction to make because in most cases the two words are used interchangeably but if you were to go by the written definition of the words, client is the more accurate word to use as Sony's going to be using a service that Microsoft is providing.

MGSfan

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Its been ages since I visited the forums non the less posted here but the toxicity is the biggest I've ever seen! This used to be my default place fro PS related news...
Pathetic comments from both camps...