PLAYSTATION Sony Conference: June 11, 6 p.m. PT

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007

Sony’s E3 2018 showcase will feature “exclusive looks and deep dives” on four upcoming titles from SIE Worldwide Studios: Kojima Productions’ Death Stranding, Insomniac Games’ Marvel’s Spider-Man, Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us Part 2 and Sucker Punch Productions’ Ghost of Tsushima. Sony also promises to highlight games from PlayStation’s third-party publishing partners and indie studios. PlayStation’s YouTube, Twitch and Facebook channels will be home to livestreams, as will live.playstation.com.

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/5/18/17312914/e3-2018-schedule-sony-nintendo-xbox-fortnite-livestream-watch
Sony seems to have a really strong line-up going into E3.

Personally my most anticipated conference. Really hoping there is more details about The Last of Us 2.

nextgen3

Super Elite
May 15, 2006
Wales, UK
Sony always have something up there sleeves.

2019 release cause they seem long way off.

Days Gone
The Last of Us 2
Death Stranding

Best bet Sony throw us more new IPs to come not forgetting VR as it will be main focus along with PS4 as they now stopped with the vita.
Likely see more remasters crash team racing ect. Might reveal alot but not quite sure what they got for us.

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
It would be nice if they announced at least one new IP and/or sequel that we didn't know about before. Some kind of positive surprise would be nice. Other than that it would be nice to see more of Last of Us 2, Death Stranding, Ghosts of Tsushima and other games we haven't seen much from yet. With Last of Us 2 we pretty much know what to expect, but Death Stranding we (I) still don't know what type of game it will be and Ghosts of Tsushima feels interesting but I would like to see/know more.

Jun 4, 2007
I wondering what Sony is holding back? They wouldn't just announce these 4 titles having deep dives for no reason.

VayMasters86

Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2007
I wondering what Sony is holding back? They wouldn't just announce these 4 titles having deep dives for no reason.
Seconded. The show already looks like it will be better than last year, (which isn't saying much since last year was a bore) and with what we know is confirmed it should be decent. I'm really hoping they'll have a few big surprises to make it great.

nextgen3

Super Elite
May 15, 2006
Wales, UK
Personally I want Sony to actually be there announcing and giving in detail about they're future plans for PSN, VR, and Games. Dont want them saying here's you next game an shoots off stage every time like they did before.
I know they love saving it all for PSX but E3 seems like shoot and go with very little interaction with audience of giving speeches and info. Unlike Sony tbh.

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
Personally I want Sony to actually be there announcing and giving in detail about they're future plans for PSN, VR, and Games. Dont want them saying here's you next game an shoots off stage every time like they did before.
I know they love saving it all for PSX but E3 seems like shoot and go with very little interaction with audience of giving speeches and info. Unlike Sony tbh.
Yeah, some info on if they plan to improve PSN in some way would be really nice. We pay more for PS+ now, so some kind of improvement should come with that, imo.

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
Im looking forward to seeing more of Ghost Of Tsushima and likely gameplay footage Sucker Punch having a go at a samurai setting is going to be interesting. Glad it's set in a different period like 1200 era opposed to 1550-1620 era.
I hope there are interesting surprises it's just seems funny in the way they announced things and hope it's not like last years PSX.

Jun 4, 2007
The Quiet Man made me think about The Bouncer. More info to come in August. PS4/PC exclusive. I hope ends up being a great beat em up and does well. The industry needs more quality beat em ups.

Last edited:

KungMartin90

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
The Quiet Man made me think about The Bouncer. More info to come in August. PS4/PC exclusive. I hope ends up being a great beat em up and does well. The industry needs more quality beat em ups.
I actually, despite the critique, think the bouncer was an awesome little game. Stylish and badass, and fun.

Btw, words cannot describe how excited I am for Sony's press conference. My body is so ready.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
I actually, despite the critique, think the bouncer was an awesome little game. Stylish and badass, and fun.

Btw, words cannot describe how excited I am for Sony's press conference. My body is so ready.
I'm ready to see Sucker Punch new game the most. I'm not sure what to expect outside of the big 4 but the other announcements will be the icing on the cake.