PLAYSTATION Sony Conference: June 11, 6 p.m. PT

XperienZ

Apprentice
Aug 1, 2007
Wales, UK
some great, GREAT looking first party stuff... I could get used to it not being double the length because they've shoehorned a ton of 3rd party in to make up the numbers (seeing kingdom hearts at 3 separate conferences is totally unnecessary) but it was terribly light on surprises, and i quite like when they give information on the direction they want to take with the system UI and stuff.

Oh and death stranding legit looked like the kinda crap i nightmare about. Part of me wants Hayter in it just to piss on Konami some.

sainraja

Forum Sage
Jun 16, 2006
www.hussainraja.com
Interesting format.....loved seeing gameplay of all the games and WOW at the The Last of US 2. All in all - Spiderman, TLOU 2, Ghost looked awesome gameplay and graphics wise and Resident Evil 2 was a pleasant surprise.

Death Stranding looks really interesting and I like that you can't see who "they" are. I can imagine some really tense parts in the game.

May 20, 2008
Was that it? Other than the Ghost game I didn’t really see anything I didn’t expect to see. Sony really needs to work on how they present their conferences.

Aquanox

Forum Sage
May 26, 2005
Did Sony Just Pulled ANOTHER Killzone??

I'm watching a Spider Man Gameplay right now and it doesn't look anything like they showed in their extremely BIZARRE E3 Show.

Aquanox

Forum Sage
May 26, 2005
I honestly can't believe what just happened here. This was embarrassing. TLOU2 aside, every other game is suspicious to me now. Ghost was totally scripted and they fooled us all with that Spider-Man CGI when they already had the game ready to play. I don't know what Sony is taking us for...

Last edited:
May 20, 2008
Did Sony Just Pulled ANOTHER Killzone??

I'm watching a Spider Man Gameplay right now and it doesn't look anything like they showed in their extremely BIZARRE E3 Show.

it looks decent I guess. Imo it doesn’t look like the game we initially saw. The samurai Ghost game was the most impressive game of the show to me. TLOU2 looks good too but it’s action sequences look a bit scripted. But still, it’s gonna be a huge hit for Sony. The third party stuff like RE2 looks good as well.

It wasn’t really much of a show though. Nothing really new from Sony as far as their services go.

Last edited:
May 20, 2008
I honestly can't believe what just happened here. This was embarrassing. TLOU2 aside, every other game is suspicious to me now. Ghost was totally scripted and they fooled us all with that Spider-Man 2 CGI when they already had the game ready to play. I don't know what Sony is taking us for...
I’m still trying to figure out what the hell that Death Stranding stuff was. And why was everything shown in a giant tent? Honestly I thought we would see a better show from Sony this year. That was a very odd show but it had some good games.

FinalxxSin

Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2015
I like that DMC 5 is going to be a continuation of DMC 4. Nero's new look will take some time to get used too though.

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
Actually I went back and had non streamed look at last of us and it does look good.

Trailers were good. Conference format it self was shit.