Sony confirms no PlayStation Experience for 2018

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
The reason being that they don't have enough content to warrant bringing people together to the event and that we'll see more of Days Gone and Dreams in 2019. But I want to point out that we haven't seen anything of WiLD and MediEvil Remastered in a long time (nearly two years since WiLD last received a developer update). I thought that was why we had PlayStation Experience in the first place, to see the exclusive games that weren't present during E3?

Last edited:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Just an FYI, Shawn Layden is said to be giving a big update on MediEvil Remastered within a week or two.

Last edited:

Laddie13

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 7, 2018
I’m a huge MediEvil fan! We are watching this closely at PSU and will have the info as soon as it drops. Rumor has it that a new trailer will be out on October 31st which will include the release date. A cover image that was later proved to be fake was circulating this week calling the remastered MediEvil the Skeletal Collection which included both games. I do hope that actually turns out to be true, I would love to get both games remastered.

Jun 16, 2013
I'm just patiently waiting for FF7 Remake news.... Good thing KH3 is finally releasing. I'm not a huge KH fan, but once it's out we should finally start getting some FF7 news. I wasn't surprised that they decided not to have PSX this year. Even at E3 they were tempering expectations. They still had some surprises, but there's no doubt the PS4 is finally slowing down as we get ever so closer to the PS5's reveal and release.