Sony giving away custom build PS3s to developers (stunning/pics)

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
Thought some of these were fucking fantastic. Adam Boyes (3rd party relations, Sony) shared on twitter. He was on stage at E3 for a while, introducing exclusive content and indie stuff for PS4.

Album link at the bottom. Some pics:

Boderlands/Gearbox:

Grand Theft Auto V/Rockstar:

Metal Gear Rising/Platinum:

Black Ops II/Treyarch:

Assassin's Creed III/Ubisoft:

Bungie:

Bioshock:Infinite/IrrationalGames:

Batman:Arkham City/Rocksteady:

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/dpKQ6

Amazing! I want the Bioshock and AC3 ones.
Theyre all pretty fantastic though

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
[QUOTE="Foraeli, post: 6117600]Notice how Sony didn't send them Super Slim PS3s. I don't blame them :snickers:[/QUOTE]

Indeed. They end up like this

Not enough creative space to work with

F

Flaw3d Genius

[QUOTE="Nitey, post: 6118003]Indeed. They end up like this

Not enough creative space to work with[/QUOTE]

Lasombra

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
Oct 3, 2012
Nagoya, Japan
I was always curious why Sony America never released those special edition versions outside of Asia considering how much people salivate over them. South Korea even got the Special FF13-2 PS3s and non-PC gaming is not huge in the country.

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
I think going forward, they can definitely do that kind of stuff with the PS4. They did it with the PS2 iirc

PRobably a safe bet to assume that if the PS4 is a resounding success and is flying off shelves consistently, we will see more limited editions in the west

I'm a sucker for LEs, I have a gears3 360 and a silver 320gb slim ps3 slim ^_^

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 6117593]This is exactly what they should do with Limited Edition consoles, they couldve sold millions more. Sony just doesn't make sense sometimes.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you and you are right. Dam! I loved those PS3S and I would like to have one and my PS3 look like that! I would buy 2 or 3 PS3S because these lol.