Sony prepares closed-doors industry event ahead of PS4 reveal

Nov 23, 2005
[QUOTE="D3seeker, post: 5997842]Get ready then, for the official announcement of the announcement to announce the announcing of the PS4 :snicker[/QUOTE]Wont the announcement of the announcement to announce the announcing of the PS4 be teased first? :lol:

jj03

Elite Guru
Apr 7, 2007
[QUOTE="snooper71, post: 5997876]Wont the announcement of the announcement to announce the announcing of the PS4 be teased first? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Maybe not...not if they just go ahead and announce the announcement of the announcement of the ps4 ...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Jan 13, 2006
United States
[QUOTE="Blacksite, post: 5981328]I don't think it'd be a stretch to expect both Sony and Microsoft to unveil their next-gen consoles at E3.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that they will reveal the hardware at E3. I think that will be revealed before hand.

E3 will be reserved for the games. I know all the third parties will be itching to show what they have been working on. First parties will want to focus on their upcoming games as well.

Exciting times ahead.

Jan 26, 2013
[QUOTE="Kauldron, post: 5997940]I don't think that they will reveal the hardware at E3. I think that will be revealed before hand.

E3 will be reserved for the games. I know all the third parties will be itching to show what they have been working on. First parties will want to focus on their upcoming games as well.

Exciting times ahead.[/QUOTE]

Well....if they do hold off till E3 to release the hardware developers are going to be forced to wait until Sony does their conference to officially release what games there will be which at least to me will be annoying. But, I agree there are exciting times ahead.

Nov 23, 2005
[QUOTE="jj03, post: 5997919]Maybe not...not if they just go ahead and announce the announcement of the announcement of the ps4 ...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD[/QUOTE]
But that would set us back 2-3 years ago when they just announced the announcement... That's not exciting my excitement... I'll have none of that!!!!

[QUOTE="Kauldron, post: 5997940]I don't think that they will reveal the hardware at E3. I think that will be revealed before hand.

Exciting times ahead.[/QUOTE]
I believe they will tease the hardware ahead of E3 as well and give a full blowout on specs, price and launch period line-up at the event. I predict a March reveal (GDC)

we should actually have a thread for 2013 predictions, not just a E3 prediction thread, but full year prediction.

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
One member always did a yearly prediction thread. He's good now. I did one for 2012 and hardly anyone posted in it so I didn't make another one for 13.