Xy:

btbam:

falconsfan07:

FonFahbre:

Gregorious:

joeold:

Vengeful_Blur:

x6Teen:

Holy hell! so many entries each with a unique style and interpretation of effects. May the best man..or woman? win!

(Btw I think it's Fon's turn to run the sotw but I'll check since I'm not sure)

Fon

Master Guru
Oct 5, 2009
@Home
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 5651042]It would be good if from now on people have to post the original images too so we have an idea of how much they did and how much was just the original image.[/QUOTE]

Well in my case I can't since the sig I entered was done with just brushes, text and filters. But regardless I can easily tell that everyone else put effort into making their sigs.

Xy

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2008
Street Fighting
This was really just a practice from me, cos i been out of the graphical game soooo long, needed to get back in with something. Well done to everybody who entered though, nice to see people getting involved in a SOTW, especially 8. lol /the lol is not sarcasm btw!

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
[QUOTE="Xy, post: 5651151]This was really just a practice from me, cos i been out of the graphical game soooo long, needed to get back in with something. Well done to everybody who entered though, nice to see people getting involved in a SOTW, especially 8. lol /the lol is not sarcasm btw![/QUOTE]

practice or not, fantastic job

Vengeful_Blur

DEAD SILENCE
Jan 8, 2010
Headphones
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 5651042]It would be good if from now on people have to post the original images too so we have an idea of how much they did and how much was just the original image.[/QUOTE]

I have nothing against that but I'm wondering, why? to your request.

Here's my render, believe it or not mine was a pain to create. Especially adding those damn borders. D'x

[QUOTE="ps3isawesome, post: 5651174]Snowhawk cheats :lol:[/QUOTE]

What do you mean, awesome ps3? (is it ok if I call you that from now on? =) )

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Was down to VB, Kwes, and Xy for me. My love for AC swayed in Kwes' favor though. :snicker

[QUOTE="Vengeful_Blur, post: 5651193]I have nothing against that but I'm wondering, why? to your request.

Here's my render, believe it or not mine was a pain to create. Especially adding those damn borders. D'x

What do you mean, awesome ps3? (is it ok if I call you that from now on? =) )[/QUOTE]

My guess is hes curious what you guys added, etc. For instance, I had no idea the background and sword were added by you. I thought those were part of the original picture.. lol

Last edited:

Vengeful_Blur

DEAD SILENCE
Jan 8, 2010
Headphones
[QUOTE="Fenix, post: 5651201]Was down to VB, Kwes, and Xy for me. My love for AC swayed in Kwes' favor though. :snicker

My guess is hes curious what you guys added, etc. For instance, I had no idea the background and sword were added by you. I thought those were part of the original picture.. lol[/QUOTE]

I see. =)

The background you see there in my sig wasn't whole. I had to find different fitting images and 'glue' them together because I can never find the perfect background. Like the door, I cropped it out of a church...I think or maybe I was a house? Point is, I cropped and slapped it in my sig.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
My vote goes to falconsfan07. I would have voted for kwesnoth, but he used two different fonts for his text layer, which I feel ruins the flow.

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Vengeful_Blur, post: 5656562]So SnowHawk won but he is forever banned. Should we award kwesnoth (second place) and award him the 2,000 sp and the chance to compete on the sotm? or what?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Odd..these things. But that sounds good to me. Or at least it makes sense.

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Vengeful_Blur, post: 5657269]Alright, you are 2,000 sp richer, Kwesnoth. I owe you rep.....and alittle rape.[/QUOTE]

Not again:shock:

Thanks man.