SOTW : Stock/Render! Vote Now!

Svetlana

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2005
England
[QUOTE="PONG, post: 0]I agree! That would be great if you start doing this![/quote]

Here's the stock image...

[reveal]
[/reveal]

Stephancelmare should have put this in the first post.

It's large because DS members need a good quality image to work with.

Hippo

Elite Member
May 7, 2005
I'm not going to say who I voted for, but I would have voted for number 1 but he/she had to use the lens flare...which is pretty much the biggest "no" for anyone to use...so bad.

The blur is REALLY cool too...without that lense flare it'd be pretty awesome.

roosters93

Moderhater
Apr 27, 2006
pushingpixels.net
It was a tough choice bewteen Sig 1 and 3 but I voted for Sig 1.
Like people were saying, the lens flares in Sig 1 and 2 are out of place and I believe Sig 1 would of looked better without it. (or the lens flare below a few more layers).

And also the green pen line in Sig 2 is out of place.

Versa

Forum Elder
Dec 24, 2005
I would vote for sig 1, but it has an armature light source... the effects are also sub-par.

That's why my vote goes to sig 4... I really like the colors. The effects are also original, the others seem generic.

mrnagy88

Forum Guru
Dec 10, 2005
I vote that I don't like any of them... lol

Reason: They all bother my eyes! :p Text is hard to read and small... what should I do, switch my screen to 640x480?
sig 2 is the best out of the 5 for text, but even so, I don't like the graphic, so I obstain.
Did they all copy each other or were made by the same person?

Dec 3, 2006
There were an impressive amount of people for this week. I'm glad members in the forum are becoming more active in Design Corner threads.That graph is odd looking. It's going from greatest amount of votes to least. Strange...

Tetsu

Forum Guru
May 6, 2006
This is the WORST. I almost feel like not voting, because picking one seems kind of like an insult to the others, they're all superb. But, I guess. erm...

2... no, 3. Can you tell I hate this? :p

Oct 20, 2006
www.cozmagfx.com
I am here..... but it was a sunday night yesterday I was out with my family, and today woke up later.. my apologies.. but pelase take under condisdoration all Europeans I am almost 12 hours before you guys.. so please give time.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Wow great turn out everyone and thank you members for participating, we would not have broken the 100 member barrier without you. Congrats go out to the House and all entry's from both DS and other members here.

Dec 3, 2006
Congrats The House. You totally killed my sig and everyone else's. :p

Hey stephan, as soon as I saw your trademark random green line. I should do that next time just to confuse people. Thank you to everyone who voted, without who this wouldn't have been such a great competition. Here's to hoping for an even greater turnout in next week's SOTW. :mrgreen: