SOTW : Vertical [Congrats Disillusion ]

Oct 20, 2006
www.cozmagfx.com
SOTW : Vertical style!

Please people, dont vote for yourselfs, your vote will be counted even if you do vote for yourself, but its a cheap way of getting a vote. Please do not Speculate or guess who made the sigs, reason it makes some people bias [negative or positive].

SIG#1: Minimal Sanity

SIG#2: Spika

SIG#3: Disillusion

SIG#4: Kennedy

Good Job Everybody! ^_^

Svetlana

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2005
England
Tough choice between signatures three and four but I eventually opted for signature three. Very impressive.

I'm just annoyed that I couldn't finish my signature on time because of my hectic last week.

Oct 20, 2006
www.cozmagfx.com
[QUOTE="Svetlana, post: 0]Tough choice between signatures three and four but I eventually opted for signature three. Very impressive.

I'm just annoyed that I couldn't finish my signature on time because of my hectic last week.[/quote]

I made my best signature ever, I mean ever... and I forogt to save it... so I was pissed off, and didnt submit another one... so I didnt enter either.

Dec 3, 2006
My vote went to Sig #4, although I think that contestant should've made a different one. I'm kinda sad that I missed this week's SOTW. I though I could submit it today. :cry:

Dec 3, 2006
[QUOTE="The House, post: 0]Ahhhhhhh sh**, I sent it to the wrong person. DAMN. DAMN DAMN. oh well.

anyway, this was my entry.

[/quote]
That's a very nice sig. It's a shame that you sent it to the wrong person. I would've voted for that if it was in the SOTW.

Stephan, I think some sort of confirmation reply would be good so we don't end up in a situation like The House.

Dec 3, 2006
Poll results so far are not showing that there will be a definitive winner. It might become a SOTM poll at this rate. I still think The House should win...