Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[video=youtube;xrzXIaTt99U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzXIaTt99U[/video]

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Last edited:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Updated OP with the official trailer. Shocker and Vulture are the villains which has me excited.

Liz Allen is portrayed by Laura Harrier. Peter's friend, Ned Leeds (the name of a completely different character in the Spider-Man comics) also very much reminds me of Ganke Lee, Miles Morales' friend in Ultimate Spider-Man. Very interesting that they named him Ned Leeds though.

Last edited:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="keefy, post: 6524393]So it finally hit the web. :)

i stole your gag

How many different spidermen are there? Are they all called Peter Parker?[/QUOTE]
Well, in the comics, he has a clone named Ben Reilly who replaced him for a while. Miles Morales is the black Spider-Man. There's even a Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy). Different universes, of course.

As for the movies, I think Tom Holland is shaping up to be the best Spider-Man so far.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
First look at Shocker played by Bokeem Woodbine:

Donald Glover's unknown character on the left, near one of Shocker's henchmen:

He is rumored to be playing Prowler.

Last edited:

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
Wait, wait, wait, wait.....wait. Micheal Keaton is playing the Birdman? Please let there be some 4th wall in there. It needs to happen! :snicker

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Haha.

"Seriously, guys, when are we gonna see Iron Man with Model 51?"
"Mate, Model 51 manipulates time and shoots black holes."

Nov 1, 2017
Ok so here's my problem with this trailer. Pros: Holland looks amazing and the tone is right. Cons: I don't like how the MCU Spider-Man has to be SO connected to Iron Man. I mean yeah it made sense in Civil War but Tony feels intrusive in this movie. This movie should be about Spider-Man. And I for one and NOT digging how this Peter feels that he has to prove himself to Tony. Spider-Man shouldn't feel the need to prove himself to anybody but himself