Splinter Cell Conviction!

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
Who is getting it!

i am so pumped... first PC game since bioshock and mass effect graced my screen...

i know it is short... but i just love splinter cell, i hope this one is a sweet as the others...

lots of stealth better be in it!

Kyaw

Master Sage
Jul 30, 2008
Oh yeah i will be acquiring this, i have no monies and i have to buy a cpu cooler soon and new fans. >.<

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
PC release is April 30th i think, might have been the 27th... but somewhere in late April, so its definitely coming out.

clean515

Elite Guru
Oct 11, 2007
The game is pretty good, solid graphics, stupid cliche story with bad voice acting, mostly solid gameplay and by mostly i mean the stealth is great and I would even say better than the older ones but damm when you have to and yes you really have to sometimes shoot your way through a situation while using cover and stuff like that we all know from gears of uncharted it gets horrible, it feels almost like rogue warriror when that happens.

Graphics are also good but I hate the black and white filter that is supposed to tell you that you are not visible, a bar would have been more than enough.

Last my biggest complain : The enemy ai is nothing short of ******ed, sometimes they will even, while being in the middle of a gunfire involving you take cover... on the wrong side of whatever they are taking cover behind so that you can easily shoot them in the back while they are trying to hide from you. That is just pathetic.

But really even with the many negative things I said here I really like the game, it feels kind of like batman AA at times and that is not a bad thing at all imo.