Spyware from ads?

Aug 23, 2006
Every once in awhile I will get a red screen stating there might be spyware from certain sites when visiting here. Im not sure if the ads are somehow making the notice popup but It doesnt seem to safe :\

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Weird cause I get the same ads, except no warnings. Oh that's right, it's cause I have a Mac. LOLOL, kidding, I wanted to sound like a Mac d-bag for a minute. I haven't been on PSU with my PC since hell knows when..but you should also report this to the admin.

Mr.Bishop

Administrator
Dec 21, 2009
Montreal
www.psu.com
[QUOTE="EyeSight, post: 5324403]http://www.psu.com/forums/threads/246841-advert-problem
i posted a thread about pop-ups i've been getting from this site here. i think this could be your problem, your browsers is probably seeing these adverts scripts and flagging them as possible spyware[/QUOTE]

The biggest thing is if you see something like a popup or an offending ad of any sort, please take a screen capture as well as right click on the ad and copy down the URL it links to. Send that to me - [email protected] and it will help us track it down.

With only mentioning that something is wrong we can't track it down if we don't see it ourselves!