*SSHD New images or not!?*

Feb 13, 2008
I just found these Images, and im pretty sure this is not posted...

Look at them and spot all the differences from our current version:shock: Do you guys think this will be in an update?!

New Images Found

Notice How the ship is more life like, no more gold, the icons have changed, the boss crab looks much better!

Current SSHD Hud and setup

Source for new Images

Im not sure if they are new, but i do know they are from a PS3 build, and I like the new ones better!

Feb 13, 2008
Its by far the best PSN game i have purchased after PJM, given me the most fun aswell as value! Its definitely worth a buy...Though i hope we get this new look in a FREE update unlike all the other expansions we have to buy...

Alpha2

Elite Guru
Mar 3, 2007
I have al the expansions so far and it's not from any of them. If anything those are probably old shots, I mean if you compare them the icons in the current version are far more visible while the other shots are a bit bland and blend into the action.

Aug 20, 2008
[QUOTE="noraa, post: 0]well i dont hav the expansions so ill ask is there any chance it could be from the expansions?
also looks alot better imo[/quote]

Nope. It isn't from the expansions. Looks pretty cool tho.

Feb 13, 2008
Its definately not from the Expansions or PSP version, i have all expansions....

Even though the article is 2007, no one has seen these In game, so it could be a possibility, i like it much better, the current one is too illuminated, but great, this would be a nice change...

Feb 13, 2008
[QUOTE="hillybilly, post: 0]The screenshots are what the game looked like before they added the ingame music patch back in 2007[/quote]

seriously, when did the game launch, i got my PS3 in nov 2007, so was it before, or after...

i wish they had kept it because i think it looks neater and better...

hillybilly

Elite Member
Apr 29, 2008
^I think some of the looks are from an evn older build but the icons and the boss health bar were definatly like that when i first purchased it and they changed when they gave the game ingame music (not the trophy update)
I think it updated sometime in autumn last year

K

karbineftw

[QUOTE="tragic_flaw, post: 0]The source of the screenshots comes from an article dated in 2007...[/quote]

Mega ******* Luls. De-bunked!
Why did they change the look of it? Looks good anyway but still! The ship editor is the most pointless thing on the expansion by far

Jugix

Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2005
[QUOTE="ScorpionT16, post: 0]seriously, when did the game launch, i got my PS3 in nov 2007, so was it before, or after...

i wish they had kept it because i think it looks neater and better...[/quote]

Game launched 5/2007 if I remember correctly. Looks of the game has been the same since. I bet those images are from pre-launch build and Housemarque changed the ship/bomb icons since. Othervice those screens look the same as my SSHD on my TV.

Feb 13, 2008
Well then so they are from a Pre-build or Prior to the In game music Update....

Nontheless, I really prefer the old build then, less vibrant and more quality looking. Thanks for the responses and comments on the release date and info guys:D

the_End

Master Guru
Jul 30, 2007
Hmm, never seen those pictures before but I like them better then what the game looks like now. Even thought SSHD is a kick *** game.

Forbiden

Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Im not sure if this has been mentioned before, but if you were insanely hyped for SSHD before it came out like me, some of those screens would look familiar. I believe they were from the old build of the game that was shown in trailers.

[ame="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/20739.html"]Gametrailers.com - Super Stardust HD (PSN) - Trailer[/ame]