Star Wars The Force Unleashed Faces Development Trouble

Jan 29, 2007
"The game will be canceled?!?!?" ... I think you guys need to really calm down. This isn't the best news, that's for sure. But honestly, we all really need to wait and see how this turns out before throwing this game out for pete sake. I'm still eagerly awaiting the game and I don't think anyone else that was anticipating it should really worry either.

Terrabit

Superior Member
Dec 27, 2007
The Star Wars franchise has already suffered a credibility blow with the inclusion of characters in the upcoming Soul Calibre title.
What!? Can someone explain how Star Wars suffers a "credibility blow" by appearing in SC4? The only one with diminishing credibility is the idiot who wrote that.

madhi19

Superior Member
Apr 9, 2008
[QUOTE="Terrabit, post: 0]What!? Can someone explain how Star Wars suffers a "credibility blow" by appearing in SC4? The only one with diminishing credibility is the idiot who wrote that.[/quote]

Yeah to take a credibility blow you need to have some left and after Phantom Menace SW does not have much left! It sound like ranting by a disgruntle former employee. Lucas Art got a lots of peoples on the payroll and not all of them are needed to do the bug fix on the force unleashed. So unless they close down shop for the next two month I would not worry too much.

Klynton

Apprentice
Apr 13, 2008
www.klynton.com
As it is so close to the release date I think it's far more likely that they have gotten rid of staff they no longer need as they are confident the game is near perfect.

Presumably this person was not on the testing team, but rather on a programming team whose project has been completed.

With the amount of money they have pumped into this game I can't see it ever being cancelled.

higrob24

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2006
Sorry the source of this is a guy who got let go or FIRED. Its hardly likely that hes not a bit pissed off and therefore not a relaible and unbiased source of information