State of Play on the 25th of February

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
Sony Interactive Entertainment will host a 30-minute State of Play broadcast on February 25 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET, the company announced. You will be able to watch it on YouTube (English, Japanese) and Twitch.

The broadcast will featuring new updates and deep dives for 10 games coming to PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, including new game announcements and updates on some of the third-party games featured in the “PlayStation 5: The Future of Gaming” showcase from June 2020. It will not feature any PlayStation hardware or business-focused updates.
Not going expect a lot but I'll be happy if I see more of Kena:The Bridge of Spirits.

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
Yeah, I don't expect alot from this State of Play, it's probably going to be about the same as the last one where they showed PS4 & PS5 games for 30 minutes. But I hope they show something new and interesting that haven't been shown before. It doesn't have to be new games, I would be satisfied with seeing something new from some of the games I wanna see/hear more about (Kena, R&C, Project Athia, God of War etc).

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
Yeah, my expectations wasn't that high to begin with. It wasn't exactly exciting, but it wasn't complete trash either. At least we got to see some more from Kena.