Steam Winter Sale 2018

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
I've only got one game so far, Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition. And I'm only getting one more game, Vikings - Wolves of Midgard.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
I'm tempted for the LEGO Harry Potter games for the kids!
Would definitely be worth it :) Ain't expensive and it's fun to play! I used to put off the idea of playing LEGO games but in the end, when I did try it, I was fairly surprised how fun they were! Ended up getting the Harry Potter ones on PS4 and thought - seeing they weren't too expensive on the Steam Sale... SHOPPING SPREEEEEEE!

I've only got one game so far, Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition. And I'm only getting one more game, Vikings - Wolves of Midgard.
Already have DA:O I think? Or is it Inquisition? Not sure.. Nonetheless - while it looked gorgeous and it's definitely an interesting one, I couldn't get into that :(

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
Already have DA:O I think? Or is it Inquisition? Not sure.. Nonetheless - while it looked gorgeous and it's definitely an interesting one, I couldn't get into that :(
Well, I just started playing it for the first time and I'm gonna have to get used to the style of the fights. Usually I'm not a big fan of "manager" type gameplay where you tell the game what to do and then the game does the actual battles for you. But the other parts of the game is supposed to be really good, so I'm willing to give it a chance. I hope the game is good. If it is, there's the second (Dragon Age II) and third (Dragon Age Inquisition) game to get and play after that.