steelbooks?

bfd_josh

Urban Ethnic
Jun 26, 2008
Turtle walk HQ
www.theturtlewalk.com
well i picked up the killzone 2 steelbook edition, and to say the least, im hooked and now have this thing for steelbook versions

now i know of killzone 2, bad company & pop all come in steelbooks, but is there any other games (that are worth getting/coming) out with steelbooks?

thanks guys/gals

(i said steelbook alot of times:suspect:)

Jan 8, 2008
I Love stealbooks! and collectors editions...I don't really care what comes in them half the time i just like the bigger/fancier boxes :lol:

bfd_josh

Urban Ethnic
Jun 26, 2008
Turtle walk HQ
www.theturtlewalk.com
oo ye :lol: , im gunna trade my copy of bad company in just to get the golden steelbook :lol: might do same with POP aswell, although im close to platinum on that so i wont play it soon, really im looking for games that are coming out so they have trophies, but im having a hard time finding any, bar MW2 which is pre ordered

PROTOTYPE

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2008
i'll probably get the MW2 steelbook. the only other game that i've seen in a steelbook was halo 2 back in the day.

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
I wish for your sake that they did it with every game. I enjoy them too, but it's not worth it since so few have them..

That being said Naruto UNS has a steel box edition..

It really sucks how you'd have to search all regions to get as many as possible.

gruddy

Elite Sage
Aug 29, 2007
I too love steelbooks :p

I have:

Killzone 2
COD WaW (found it by luck in HMV at same price as original)

I'm sure I've got another but can't remember.

bfd_josh

Urban Ethnic
Jun 26, 2008
Turtle walk HQ
www.theturtlewalk.com
[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]http://collectorsedition.org/game-db?c=PS3&e=BRD-2

There you go.[/quote]

thanks for that man!

[QUOTE="gruddy, post: 0]I too love steelbooks :p

I have:

Killzone 2
COD WaW (found it by luck in HMV at same price as original)

I'm sure I've got another but can't remember.[/quote]

oooo ill have to try hunt that one down, ill see if my local cex or something has it!

[QUOTE="falconsfan07, post: 0]MW2 is getting one.[/quote]

pre ordered ;)

IDgilly

Forum Elder
Nov 17, 2008
got resi 5 and kz 2 and cmc in the steel book. had farcry 2 but traded that in. i quite like a good steal book...........

babybell

Elite Member
Oct 10, 2007
[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]http://collectorsedition.org/game-db?c=PS3&e=BRD-2

There you go.[/quote]

Need to rep you for that link! Ive never been one for collectors editions and steelbook versions. On the other hand if I do see them going for a reasonable price I sometimes like to splash out :p

The MK vs DC is the only one I own.

I dont like sleeved games, like Bioshock. They damage to easily and easy to leave lying around to get damaged.♦

timberflake

Superior Member
Sep 20, 2007
I've got Resitdent Evil 5 and MW2 on order. I never used to be keen on them but my gf got me Resident Evil 5 and I was hooked after that!

dualBang

Awesomesauce!
Nov 13, 2008
Im not too keen on steelbooks, cos they are scarce, so my collection would look odd. I already think it looks odd (Because i have 1 platinum game) so i dont want it looking any more so... :p

Feb 26, 2009
[QUOTE="falconsfan07, post: 0]MW2 is getting one.[/quote]

Yeah I'm gonna grab that one! Toys R Us in the US are selling the MW2 special edition for $70, instead of the normal $80 everywhere else. Just a heads up.

pirulee

Super Elite
Jul 27, 2007
[QUOTE="VintageElise, post: 0]Steelbooks just make my collection look all odd :lol:

I don't know of any future ones but I know DMC4 had one.[/quote]

This is why I don't buy steelbooks though,

I want my boxes-collection to look "clean", lol.

Devil

Master Poster
May 16, 2009
England
You should get an Uncharted 2 and a Batman: Arkham Asylum steelbook if they get one.

I don't get steelbooks, either, as they make my collection odd... very odd... :lol: