Stephen Fry confirms LBP PSP

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
stephenfry
I've come to the end of a lush voice-athon and yes, am empowered to confess that it was for a new PSP version of Little Big Planet.
1 minute ago from Tweetie

just realised i was trying to do this as quick as possible and put it in the wrong section
put in psp sections please :)
thankyou

R

Rapture

Obviously it won't be as good as the PS3 version.

I'm guessing it will essentially be the same thing, just everything dumbed down a bit. Like only 1 or 2 layers rather then 3.

Nov 19, 2007
LBP for PSP was confirmed weeks ago at the Destination PlayStation event. All this is telling us is that Stephen Fry is also involved with the voice over.

pinkflamingoes

Superior Member
Mar 16, 2008
England
[QUOTE="R3D D3V!L, post: 0]Do you not leave your house? :lol:

/jk.[/quote]

haha that did sound like it...

im much more of a portable console player but as i get travel sick i rarely take it out. use it much more at home around the house haha

R

Rapture

[QUOTE="SnakeDevil, post: 0]This was announced ages ago.[/quote]

Yes, but Stephan Fry saying it makes it all the more.. er, announced! :razz:

Raonak

Elite Member
Jun 5, 2007
Awesome, hes got a cool voice. I do wonder what its gonna be like...

I heard its gonna be built from the ground up, with portability in mind.

Im hoping for Ps3 connectivity (import/export levels to the PS3/PSP) but im not getting my hopes up, cause the PSP probably wont be able to handle the physics- meaning some levels could glitch up.

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 0]Yes, but Stephan Fry saying it makes it all the more.. er, announced! :razz:[/quote]

lol +rep

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
I already played it on the PS3 no reason to shell out more money for a game that is already out and ISN'T being made by original dev.