Strange loading issue?

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
OK, so whenever I try to open this thread, my browser enters into what appears to be an endless loading cycle. It will go on for about five or so minutes and then stop, and then present me with a bizarre error page. The error message I get is as follows:

Is anyone else getting this or is it just me? And how do I resolve it?

Regards,
Jaeger

berts08

Elite Guru
Nov 14, 2007
N.Ireland
It keeps crashing when I try to get into the Apply for CM thread, not sure if that is the same one you linked as your link wont load for me either. I am using firefox too but the rest of the forum is working fine.

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
[QUOTE="mankind, post: 6125516]It keeps crashing when I try to get into the Apply for CM thread, not sure if that is the same one you linked as your link wont load for me either. I am using firefox too but the rest of the forum is working fine.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the thread I linked to is the community manager thread. It appears it could be a common issue then, as the rest of PSU works fine except for that one thread.

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada

StevenW

General Manager
Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
There's something definitely up with the CM thread, but only when you access it from a certain link.

I'm compiling a list of forum issues. Do bring this up again if it becomes a consistent issue.