Stun/Flash COD4 Help.

Paul1967

Superior Member
Jan 4, 2008
See when playing Hardcore SnD and you fling a flash into a room, do the little lines indicating someone is in there actually appear on your screen?

I know they do if you directly hit someone with the flash or stun grenade but otherwise since it is hardcore, do they actually appear?

K

karbineftw

Flashes don't have the X in the crosshair when it "flashes" someone
However stuns do, that is why i over use stuns as it tells me if someone is around the corner. Another reason i use stuns is because they don't detonate in mid-air, so you can throw them across the whole street in say "Strike" and it can still stun someone, Rendering their cover...useless
My two cents

HWMbrogden

That Band Is Awful
Aug 22, 2007
NJ - 732
www.last.fm
[QUOTE="rangersmadjohn, post: 0]how stupid can all u people get[/quote]

then get off the forum man. The kid was asking a good question. Looks like you have a lot of posting experience.. Get the ish out of here if you dont like the questions. Have a nice day.

jj03

Elite Guru
Apr 7, 2007
he probably bitter because he's had his arse whopped that many times at cod4 by people flashin him with stun grenades lol.

noD

Superior Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
[QUOTE="rangersmadjohn, post: 0]how stupid can all u people get[/quote]

Never so stupid as make a post like that!
Thanks for the thread, I was unsure about the x-hair line when throwing ganades period. By the way what ganades are perferred flash/stun/smoke

K

karbineftw

For me, stuns. Lets you know if an enemy is close by. also can be thrown for ages and eplodes on impact :D