Suitable Naruto ending

mikeghtmare

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2006
So, what do you think would be a suitable Naruto ending?

To me it would be something like this:

• Naruto of course becomes hokage... maybe the youngest hokage in history of Konoha.
  • Naruto marries Hinata, but only after Sakura confesses her love for Naruto but he rejects her.
  • Sasuke returns to the village but Sakura is NOT with him.
  • Sasuke is still kind of grumpy but now admits Naruto was right, and acknowledges Naruto is better although he never admits it publicly.
  • Renji dies saving Hinata.
  • Sakura at some point gets mortally wounded by Sasuke (before Sasuke returns to konoha). She recovers of course.
  • Lee is now a teacher.
  • Konoha is now allied to pretty much all other countries thanks to Naruto
mmm, let me think more about it.
I also think maybe they'll go for having Naruto reject the title of hokage and give it to Sakura, but that would be too much like Jiraiya so I hope they don't go that route.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
After Naruto and Sasuke fight each other one last time Naruto ask him to come back. Sasuke will say something to the effect of he belongs to no village and becomes a wondering shinobe. Flash forward years ahead to the kid that naruto taught the rasegean to and he is giving details of his latest mission to Naruto siting as Hokage. After he dismisses them he walks outside to great his pregnet wife hinata. he looks up at the monument to see them building his face there. He then notices a figure standing on top of the head and relizes its Saske. Sasuke smile then vanishes. naruto walk home passing by his old school to see a kid crying on the swing set. He walks up to the kid and ask "whats wrong" The kid crying tells him noone at school likes him, that they all pick on him, and he feels like an outcast. Naruto smiles and says "I have a story for you" Gust of wind with a leaf blowing by and the end. Far as Sakura goes she is the top medical ninja and is married to Lee who is a teacher as well. Obviously they will show everyone else and most will be team leaders. Thus ends Naruto.

Mar 24, 2007
Your House.
I think naruto will accept position of hokage, few months later he's giving orders to the new squad 7 *Sai,Sakura,Kakashi*, just as there about to leave to go on an S rank mission, naruto gets bored of sitting at his desk, so when they leave he quickly uses his shadow clone jutsu, leaves a clone at the desk as he jumps out the window and chases after squad 7, leaving the clone behind at the desk, by accident Aoba drops some books on the clone, causing it to disperse, making him realise he will have to do all the paperwork as the hokage has ran off again, Hinata would be his wife, sasuke will probbaly be dead.

mikeghtmare

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="Yuuichi, post: 5220946]After Naruto and Sasuke fight each other one last time Naruto ask him to come back. Sasuke will say something to the effect of he belongs to no village and becomes a wondering shinobe. Flash forward years ahead to the kid that naruto taught the rasegean to and he is giving details of his latest mission to Naruto siting as Hokage. After he dismisses them he walks outside to great his pregnet wife hinata. he looks up at the monument to see them building his face there. He then notices a figure standing on top of the head and relizes its Saske. Sasuke smile then vanishes. naruto walk home passing by his old school to see a kid crying on the swing set. He walks up to the kid and ask "whats wrong" The kid crying tells him noone at school likes him, that they all pick on him, and he feels like an outcast. Naruto smiles and says "I have a story for you" Gust of wind with a leaf blowing by and the end. Far as Sakura goes she is the top medical ninja and is married to Lee who is a teacher as well. Obviously they will show everyone else and most will be team leaders. Thus ends Naruto.[/QUOTE]

I really liked your ending, I guess you have been thinking about this a long time.
We all seem to agree on Hinata being his wife, and I think Sakura with Lee would make sense, but I think they will go for a typical Sasuke with Sakura (I hope not though).

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[QUOTE="mikeghtmare, post: 5221084]I really liked your ending, I guess you have been thinking about this a long time.
We all seem to agree on Hinata being his wife, and I think Sakura with Lee would make sense, but I think they will go for a typical Sasuke with Sakura (I hope not though).[/QUOTE]
Yeh I thought of it a year ago when I found out they had plans to end it in the next 2-4 years. Also thought of a bleach one and dont have to do much tweaking with it sense anything aside from killing orhime, rukia, chad, ichigo sisters, wouldnt effect the ending. Well not as major as those people dying.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[QUOTE="Vulgotha, post: 5221128]NarutoxHinata please God..[/QUOTE]

Kishimoto listens to fans. If they dont end with narutoxHinata it would make alot of them mad.

Fon

Master Guru
Oct 5, 2009
@Home
Hm, mine is more of a tragic ending then anything. Once, Naruto and Sasuke kill, Marada, the two will face off against each other in one final battle. In the end, Naruto kills Sasuke while he himself ends up mortally wounded. After the battle, Naruto walks in a battle torn field with corpses everywhere. He falls on his knees and looks up as the sky finally clears. The fox within him closes it's eyes before it dies.

The villages are in process of being restored after the massive war. A year later, Kohoha is restored. They hold a peaceful funeral for those who died in battle including, Naruto(But the sky is sunny versus the rainy weather funerals usually get in the series).

Hinata is pregnant because she got intimate with, Naruto before he went off to battle. They reveal the mini stories of everyone else who reminisce about the past and, Naruto. They then end the story with, Naruto's statue along with the other, Hokages of the village.

mikeghtmare

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="FonFahbre, post: 5221334]Hm, mine is more of a tragic ending then anything...[/QUOTE]
That would be a kinda cool ending, but I highly doubt they will end it that way.
IMO Sasuke will definitely not be killed because that would render the entire series and Naruto's life senseless. If anything, the final battle would be similar to their previous battle but with Naruto having the upper-hand, when they are throwing the final blow Naruto stops and smiles and Sasuke wounds Naruto who eventually dies from it after Sasuke asks him why he stopped. Sakura becomes the next hokage, Hinata is pregnant from Naruto but she will call their son 'Jiraiya', and Sasuke becomes a wonderer similar to Jiraiya looking after the village from time to time.

I agree with Naruto's funeral being a sunny day, where all villages attend and his statue is seen on the background.

I still think some other character will die, I'm inclined to think it will be Renji, but Chouji and even Lee are strong candidates I think.