Sup and Thanks Everyone(Please Read)

Nov 28, 2006
I have been on this forum for about a year now looking at different stuff(But I never actually registered).

But I think it is about time I thank the creators of the website and the people of this website. This Xbox 360 forum and all other forums for that matter on this site are the best I have ever been on. The maturity yet sense of humor on these forums are great.

Major Thanks to the xbox 360 forum posters you influenced me from going from a playstation freak to an xbox lover. I had been a ps fan since I was in 2nd grade and now I am in 11th. You guys are great and thank you for opening my eyes and now I am an open guy to all games not just rpgs(though still my favorite especially jrpgs) I love fps games now. I trust that xbox will come through with some good rpgs especially jrpgs(blue dragon seems a bit kidish but ill be there first day it comes out to buy)

Anyway thanks again guys ill be posting more often!!!!
Oh btw my gamertag is same as my username here so if you want to play hit me up I'm open to everyone and welcome new friends anytime!

XBOX FTW

Mael Duin

Elite Sage
Sep 12, 2005
Well isn't this ironical. Best 360- place is PS3forums?
And oh yeah, welcome to PS3forums. Remember the rules etc. ;)

M

Mr.Smith

Lost Odyssey looks like it's going to be a great JRPG. You have made a wise decision. Microsoft will be getting more Japanese developer support this time around.

X2

Elite Guru
Oct 13, 2004
Im glad you took time to step back and weigh your options. I have been on both sides in the past, but xbox for me is where it is at. Its not for all and that'S why we all have choices. I just choose MS an I'm glad you do to.

Have nice time gaming. My gamertag: Post Up (Holla At Cha Boy!)

J

JoeBlow

[QUOTE="discuit, post: 0]uhmmmm, what does FTW mean[/quote]

'for the weiner'

25 characters

Aquanox

Forum Sage
May 26, 2005
I can't deny that seeing so many people jumping in in these forums gives a feeling of a reward. Like the result of a very hard and long-term work.

Of course we're just a tiny part of it but it's still very rewarding.

Welcome to the green side =)

Jabjabs

Elite Guru
May 10, 2006
www.superderp.com
I can't deny that seeing so many people jumping in in these forums gives a feeling of a reward. Like the result of a very hard and long-term work.
It's kind of the same for me except it also kind of worries just how much enthusiasm some switchers have, I just hope some don't become fanboys in future. That said this is probably just because I'm used to being on a 'switchers' forum for Mac users and they can get a little rampant at times.

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
I feel the same way man. Im no fanboy for either system but Id have to say I liked PS alot more at first but the 360 and the games that came along (mostly the current ones) opened my eyes to the green light alot more than ps3. To me the way sony handled the ps3 from the get go was let down after let down after let down. All from the supposed "spring 2006" release.