Super Mario UT3 Mod

Oct 24, 2006
[embed]http://www.youtube.com/v/nKbfvUiTHnI&hl=en[/embed]

Some serious effort has gone into this.

I like it. In a kooky kinda way. :D

Baki

Master Guru
Nov 13, 2007
[QUOTE="rikwakefield, post: 0][embed]http://www.youtube.com/v/nKbfvUiTHnI&hl=en[/embed]

Some serious effort has gone into this.

I like it. In a kooky kinda way. :D[/QUOTE]
That's actually pretty cool....:shock:
Is that a full conversion mod?

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
Too bad the PS3 version doesn't have the sound effects... The cooker should have gotten a hold of the person who cooked Tokyo Sewers for the PS3, so they could have kept the sound effects... Tokyo Sewer, at least the last one, had the music in it, which is supposed to be impossible on the PS3.

Oct 24, 2006
[QUOTE="bobtheduck, post: 0]Too bad the PS3 version doesn't have the sound effects... The cooker should have gotten a hold of the person who cooked Tokyo Sewers for the PS3, so they could have kept the sound effects... Tokyo Sewer, at least the last one, had the music in it, which is supposed to be impossible on the PS3.[/quote]
It can't be impossible if someone did it.

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
[QUOTE="rikwakefield, post: 0]It can't be impossible if someone did it.[/quote]

That's what I'm saying. Epic says it's impossible because the PS3 uses a proprietary sony sound format that only game devs get access to. The one who cooked Tokyo Sewers for the PS3 proved that wrong, because the music is in the (most recent) map.

Grinchy

Christmas Thief
Feb 9, 2007
A little cave outside of Whooville
The tokyo sewer map wasn't actually trying to have custom sound though. It was a glitch when he was using custom music as an ambient noise. It glitched on the PS3 version so that the short audio clip just loops over and over again and drowns out all other sounds. It ruined the map. Unless you're saying he made a newer version that fixed it and used custom music.

I don't think anyone has figured out a real way to get custom audio on PS3 yet. Epic tried to make this happen from the beginning but Sony wouldn't give them access to their ATRAC3 format.