Survivors

Digary

Superior Member
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby/Sheffield
Has anybody in the UK been watching this? The press have slated it a little but i think its pretty good although i have a strange suspicion it will turn into a modern day Lord Of The Flies as so many of these types of things do.
8)

darky89

Forum Sage
Dec 3, 2007
In the bushes.
I was thinking about making a thread about this.. but decided not too, dunno why.
Anyway, it's been rather good imo. I haven't missed an ep so far and don't intend too.

Digary

Superior Member
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby/Sheffield
Synopsis taken from wiki
"Set in the present day, the series focuses on a group of bewildered survivors living in the aftermath of a devastating virus which wipes out most of the world's population. The series sees the characters struggling against terrible dangers in a world with no society, no police and no law and order"

Ok so not the most original idea in the world (it is a remake of a 1970's television series) but it makes for some fairly entertaining tv.
Its on BBC2 on tuesdays - 9pm

Je Hones

Apprentice
Jul 26, 2008
www.facebook.com
I like it. I'm surprised how good it is. Dead Set was awful, and I thought they were jumping on the back of that, but Survivors is turning out to be a good series. I was surprised how brutal it is. It's BBC and they're usually a fan of happily ever after type things. But
when they left that guy with the broken leg behind, and then the Dad locked his daughter out I was like "damn -pretty harsh."
Does anybody remember The Last Train about 9/10 years ago?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_last_train

Christ knows how I remember that, I was about 10/11. I remember liking it a lot though. My mate's Dad did the special effects on it, lol.