Suspending 20 on the 20

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Hey guys. For various reasons, I'm suspending our monthly contest. As it is, only a handful of members join in and it hasn't garnered the attention I had hoped. So I want to take a step back from this and rethink the whole idea. What I would really like to do is get some game developers involved in game promotion on our home page that reaches back into the forums with some game give-aways. But this is going to take some time and planning as well as a bit of relations work with PR folks out there in game land.

Thanks for your understanding.

FinalxxSin

Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2015
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6517036]
Thanks for your understanding.[/QUOTE]
If all else fails, I suppose that would give you more time to work on the site migration that apparently has been mentioned for years now. Regardless, good luck and thank you for holding all of these 20 on 20s. They have been a lot of fun, regardless if I actively or passively participated.

daLa

Veteran
May 22, 2006
www.myspace.com
Thanks Chris, and yeah unfortunately people don't bother that much with forums any longer. Maybe reddit is killing us lol though I won't lie that I use reddit more lately. As long as PSU lives, been a member before the release of PS3 so still sticking by.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I totally respect you having set aside the time and money to host your monthly contests, Christopher. Hopefully, you have better luck with any giveaways planned for the future.

Last edited:

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
Sucks because I really enjoyed the competition but you got to do what you got to do, thanks again for making me the winner of the last one :icon_thumright:

ArnoldRimmer

Superior Member
May 23, 2015
On Red Dwarf....
[QUOTE="Duffman, post: 6517414]Sucks because I really enjoyed the competition but you got to do what you got to do, thanks again for making me the winner of the last one :icon_thumright:[/QUOTE]
Fix