TagTeamBattle Week 1: Smiggy and Formula VS. Kyaw and Kwes

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
Smiggy and Formula VS. Kyaw and Kwes

TEAMS ARE ANONYMOUS! Do not discuss or attempt to guess who's sig is whose, just use Team 1, and Team 2, to discuss the work. Members of both teams are restricted to vote. Voting will last 5 days, then the team identities will be revealed, and winner announced. Stats will be updated by me in the OP, and REP should be given by all to winners, and optionally the losers.
Good Luck

Week 1
Theme: Technology

Team #1 = Kyaw and Kwes (1-0)

Kwesnoth:

Kyaw:

Team #2 = Formula and Smiggy (0-1)

Results:
Team 2 was not able to get their either entry in this week, and forfeited the match. It counts as a Win for Team 1, and loss for Team 2. With the vote score being 15-0

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
Yeah, no biggie, im sure a few teams will have a couple DQ wins and losses by the end of the season...

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
Also, in future, refrain from putting team name in the sig. I dont think anyone knew your team name, so your good. But now they do, so it would breach the anonymous rule.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
I did my ****, pm'ed it to smiggy. He said he would then make his and send it to you..

Anyway I can still enter this one, mine against theirs?

Arkano6

Elite Guru
May 27, 2008
Southampton
[QUOTE="Spider, post: 0]Also, in future, refrain from putting team name in the sig. I dont think anyone knew your team name, so your good. But now they do, so it would breach the anonymous rule.[/quote]

I could tell who's was who's anyway :lol:.

Lucky lucky people.

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="Formula, post: 0]I did my ****, pm'ed it to smiggy. He said he would then make his and send it to you..

Anyway I can still enter this one, mine against theirs?[/quote]
****... you could have, but now identities are known...

sorry man, bad luck...

i am thinking about just ignoring anonymous rules from now on... but i have to keep it fair this week :(

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
Or if you don't know that your partner has entered and you can't get in contact then just send your own one in.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
[QUOTE="Spider, post: 0]****... you could have, but now identities are known...

sorry man, bad luck...

i am thinking about just ignoring anonymous rules from now on... but i have to keep it fair this week :([/quote]

Identities shouldn't matter right? Look at mc's competition, not anonymous. Its only fair.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]thats only in the tag wall we didn't add names to the sigs though.[/quote]

I hear you. Still, shouldn't matter because i can distinguish off the top of my head which ones yours, tribunals, kings, etc. Here was mine anyway

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]It's really easy to tell people's styles... I don't know why it's anon lol.[/quote]
haha yeah

[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]maybe you should ask smiggy if he wants to enter now aswell...[/quote]
nah, ima leave smigg alone. Poor guy probably forgot about it lol.

smiggy

Forum Sage
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
PC died, no photoshop. I didn't forget, i even had one made but held off entering it incase i came up with something better.

Sorry Formula, will definitely get something in next week/round.

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="Formula, post: 0]Identities shouldn't matter right? Look at mc's competition, not anonymous. Its only fair.[/quote]
In that case it was my fault. I am abolishing the anonymous rule for next week. My bad on that, but either way, i had no sig from you, and smiggy messaged me and said that he was not going to be able to enter, I suppose i could have messaged you, but i was being hurried to get the stuff started and just went with it. If you really want a rematch, i suppose you can ask kyaw and kwes if they want to have one. But it would still count as a win for them here.

Remember the round robin stages are just for determining placement in the final elimination tournament. Everyone qualifies, no matter how many losses or wins.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
Nah, no rematch. Don't stress yourself spider, seeing already all the other stuff you have to take care of. Your doing good.