TagTeamBattle Week 1: Tribunal and MC VS Elite Gamer and Arkano5

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
Tribunal and MC VS Elite Gamer and Arkano5

TEAMS ARE ANONYMOUS! Do not discuss or attempt to guess who's sig is whose, just use Team 1, and Team 2, to discuss the work. Members of both teams are restricted to vote. Voting will last 5 days, then the team identities will be revealed, and winner announced. Stats will be updated by me in the OP, and REP should be given by all to winners, and optionally the losers.
Good Luck

Week 1
Theme: Technology

Team #1

Team #2

Steve

Forum Sage
Nov 19, 2008
Columbia, MO
I went with Team #2 just because of the "Technology that Works Naturally" signature. I love the concept and it looks great.

Well done everyone!

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
might be my fault, cause i had to change something on team #2 sig wall...

but i saved it at 100% and i dont notice a difference, but i am at work...

MentallyCritical

The Godless Heathen
Jun 13, 2007
Home:Wanking.
mentallycritical.wordpress.com
[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]The game dead space is considered tech? lol if that's the case I would have entered a gamin sig.[/quote]

dead space was based in the future in which they used tons of technology to as they went other planets & made a suit etc.

[QUOTE="Spider, post: 0]might be my fault, cause i had to change something on team #2 sig wall...

but i saved it at 100% and i dont notice a difference, but i am at work...[/quote]

so we gonna gave a re vote or something ?

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]dead space was based in the future in which they used tons of technology to as they went other planets & made a suit etc.

so we gonna gave a re vote or something ?[/quote]

tribunal said he dont wana redo the poll... so i just replaced it with the hi-quality one... and we will let voting continue.

Tribunal

Forum Sage
Dec 10, 2005
[QUOTE="elite gamer, post: 0]Lol anonymity is basically gone :/ GL[/quote]

Wasn't really there in the first place.

If anyone looked at the tag team thread, and then this one anyway they would have easily figured out who's sigs were in the sig wall.

Arkano6

Elite Guru
May 27, 2008
Southampton
[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]that because spider pants made our sigs look awful & everyone voted for you guyies :p[/quote]

Not our fault you broke the rules...:roll:.

Arkano6

Elite Guru
May 27, 2008
Southampton
[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]it was ultimately his fault as he didn't specify that we cannot have names on walls either as we submitted our entry like way before deadline then he resized it which made the quality crap which made him put up the wall that we had originally submitted mmkay.also it was not anonymous from the begging with or without the mix up as my & tribunals signatures are pretty identifiable & can be distinguished from your team easily by any forums frequenting person ;)

sorry if i seem rude <3[/quote]

:lol:.

I was about to write something back, but I just saw your sig and I lost.

Arkano6

Elite Guru
May 27, 2008
Southampton
[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]what did you see in my sig that was so distracting that you couldn't write back?[/quote]

The Game :(.

EDIT: Tbh, none of it's anonymous because if you lurk the forums enough it's easy to tell who's style is who's.

Either way, nice battle ;).