Tech behind Motion Plus

Staticneuron

Sublimely Static
Feb 3, 2007
Vekta
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acND4sO3pJs&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Wii MotionPlus and AiLive's LiveMove 2[/ame]

I really didn't know that the accessoryy provided 1:1 movement. Once I did more research I became happy about the Wii again. I hope the next Zelda uses this tech.

seebs

Elite Sage
Dec 29, 2006
It does look quite nice. The technology existed all along, but it was a lot more expensive three years ago.

Vattu

Superior Member
Aug 7, 2006
[QUOTE="seebs, post: 0]It does look quite nice. The technology existed all along, but it was a lot more expensive three years ago.[/quote]
gyros were cheap at that time too. imageine what would have happened in nintendo brought all their innovations to life immediately? what would be next? death! they're clever. you're not.

seebs

Elite Sage
Dec 29, 2006
Cheap is comparative. The motion plus hardware is noticably more expensive than what went into the wiimote -- and was more so three or four years ago.

Staticneuron

Sublimely Static
Feb 3, 2007
Vekta
[QUOTE="Vattu, post: 0]gyros were cheap at that time too. imageine what would have happened in nintendo brought all their innovations to life immediately? what would be next? death! they're clever. you're not.[/quote]

What are you saying? There is no end to innovation. I am sure they still have many ideas about how to change the industry and what they should implement.