Tekken 5: DR Game Share?

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
Is it possible to game share T5: DR online/expansion? I can no longer add funds to my HK account.

PM me if you are interested in sharing/trading. (If possible of course)
I can even paypal money if interested.

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
[QUOTE="forhaf1989, post: 0]i think u can sinse i traded ma tekken dr with some1 already.
gona get tekken dr online wen it comes out tho[/quote]

I would buy T5: dr over again from the US store just so I can have online capabilities. But, for some reason, I can't buy anything from the store using any of my credit cards. This is why I'm asking if anyone has T5: DR for HK account.

I'd be willing to do paypal if necessary.

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
[QUOTE="kyokei, post: 0]This may seem like a stupid question but how exactly do you share a game anyway?[/QUOTE]

-You give someone your account info (log-in name and password). Of course, change your password to something else before you hand it out. Make sure you delete all your account/billing information beforehand. Be sure you trust the person enough to go along with the share.
-Then they log-in, and download the game.
-Once that's done, the lender changes their password so the borrower can't log in any to the lender's account anymore.
-Both the lender and borrower will have the game.
-Repeat process, but the lender becomes borrower (and vice-versa) using a different game. In the end, each party will have a new game at no charge. Hence the name "Game Share."

-If a second game is not part of the process, the borrower could pay the lender with paypal. Sometimes, the lender might not want anything in return and is just being generous.

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
[QUOTE="Bluevector, post: 0]Is there an easier way to share the games?[/QUOTE]

That's the only way to share games.
It's actually quite easy.