Tekken 6 Tekken tag ?

themc

Apprentice
Oct 31, 2007
I was talking to my boy and he said that the 360 might get tag in addition to tekken 6. have any of you heard about this?

Oct 26, 2007
[QUOTE="themc, post: 0]I was talking to my boy and he said that the 360 might get tag in addition to tekken 6. have any of you heard about this?[/quote]

There is at this moment no announced 'Tag' mode or any hint or indication there will be one.

There is however a fairly large 2 player Tekken Force mode.

Kyuubi Naruto

Superior Member
Jun 16, 2006
I've been into Tekken for a while and I've been looking up as much info in as I can on 6 but not once have I heard of that. I've heard them mention Tag before and they gave a hint to something but not being exclusive. If anything levels or items will be console specific.

Raonak

Elite Member
Jun 5, 2007
nothing has been said about a tag mode. wuld be awesome, but dont be suprised if its not in there.

if they do add it, i dout it would be console exclusive.

semi offtopic anyone know if tekken6 psp is comming out at the same time as the consoles. and what kinda psp.ps3 connectivity will there be...

GTR1986

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2007
[QUOTE="LiveStock, post: 0]Namco likes to make console specific perks, so maybe it's just an extra on the 360 version. I haven't heard anything about it though, so I would mark it down as rumor for now.[/quote]

Please say if they implement a tag style system it is for both consoles. If anything, Playstation 3 should get more additional stuff because the Tekken series originated on the playstation format. 4 player offline fights would be awesome, it was jokes in Tekken Tag.

theJZA

Superior Member
Nov 29, 2007
Orlando, FL
[QUOTE="GTR1986, post: 0]Please say if they implement a tag style system it is for both consoles. If anything, Playstation 3 should get more additional stuff because the Tekken series originated on the playstation format. 4 player offline fights would be awesome, it was jokes in Tekken Tag.[/quote]

AMEN to that, man. Tag would be awesome! Maybe they might add it as DLC. IT would be awesome to get online with a stranger, and beat down on two other strangers 707

Jun 26, 2008
tag mode would be awesome!!! 4 player online.... replay value or what, i hope this is true!!! if it is it better be on ps3 aswell!

jamesclark1991

Superior Member
Jan 26, 2008
i bet you they will release a TON of dlc for this game as soon as it comes out and completely milk it for money.

on the bright side tag mode might be part of that dlc :)