The Air Motion Seat: Greatest Racing Cockpits Ever!

ScorpionT16

Forum Elder
Feb 13, 2008
The Air Motion Seat: Greatest Racing Cockpits Ever

This is pretty cool….For all those racing game lovers, check out the Air Motion seat from Festo. It offers the ultimate realistic driving or flying experience (depending on the software). This could be the greatest gaming gadget ever made. No word on pricing though, but it is likely more expensive than PS3. Watch the video to see how it works!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MqD-7Ns-PI"]YouTube - The best computer game accessory ever[/ame]

What do you guys think, This is one of the best ive seen, there is a ton of these types of seats, but i like this one the best!

W

WuTangBlade

Doesn't look that amazing.

What happens when you drive head on into a wall???

The guy driving is a *****.

ScorpionT16

Forum Elder
Feb 13, 2008
[QUOTE="WuTangBlade, post: 0]Doesn't look that amazing.

What happens when you drive head on into a wall???

The guy driving is a *****.[/quote]

lol, agree the *** is driving in a suit hitting everything!!

The chair seems too fake though, and whatever the price tag, ill just get a real car!

[velocity]

Master Poster
Dec 1, 2006
[QUOTE="smiggy, post: 0]looks like a spaceship and like it over-exaggerates movements.[/quote]

Yep, that doesn't seem like a driving simulator at all. Maybe it'd work with Wipeout HD. 8)

Sep 26, 2008
It's big, expensive (very likely), and sort of unnecessary. I mean, if there is a diehard fan, well ok...But I love racing games and admit this isn't worth my money. Still, its pretty impressive.