The Atomic Blimp

-Shafty-

overstepping the mark
Sep 7, 2007
Has anybody had any joy downloading the Blimp from the store?

My code just doesnt seem to work, either from inputting it from the store or from in game?

Jul 7, 2007
Ga.
[QUOTE="ShockWave, post: 6206168]I'll try it soon enough and report back![/QUOTE]

I flew mine but you have to go to an airstrip to get it....hate it doesn't come to an open field where u are when u call it

Molo316

Master Guru
Jul 4, 2009
BRITAIN
www.fernanzr.uk.tt
Europe too, and I managed to download the Special Edition pack (which included the blimp) before I even installed the game.
After about the first mission I just got an alert that I can now call up for a blimp. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems to be working from that.

gumionday

Dedicated Member
May 10, 2007
When I first got the game and inserted my code for the DLC from the special edition. I couldn't access the blimp but when they did the first update, I got a message saying I could access the blimp, and it said you have to call someone and they will deliver it, but who do I need to call. I don't see anyone on my phone list that has a contact related to the blimp, anyone know what I am missing?

Side question: Does anyone know of a good place to get the Buzzard Helicopter? I know there is an attack version of it at the military base but I wanted to get the non-military version.