The fbi is on anons tail!!

hood

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2005
Saw this on the playstation forum
http://community.us.playstation.com/message/31080217#31080217

"Two veterans of Anonymous have acknowledged that members of the cyber-activist group are likely to have been behind the recent hacking attackson Sony, in spite of the group’s official denials."
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/d0a21040-7800-11e0-b90e-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1LUp3BgsI

And in related news a member of anonymous had his house raided by FBI on another hacking attack.
http://gigharbor.patch.com/articles/local-man-under-investigation-for-possible-cyber-attacks

moots

Forum Elder
Dec 7, 2006
XÃ*os, Khios, Greece, Greece
That's good to hear. First they upset the gaming life of millions of people and now that the FBI is breathing down their necks, their like " oh , no it wasn't us, it was someone else" Well you going to get what you deserve

F34R

Legend
Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina

hood

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2005
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 5531394]So, do we believe the hacker? As long as he's saying what you want to hear, he's trustworthy enough to believe him, right? Is that how it works? smh[/QUOTE]

This post screams irony please do not embarrass yourself and just walk away i don't want you getting the mods on me for calling you out.

hood

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2005
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 5531401]It was a legitimate question. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. Nothing you can possibly muster as a response would embarrass me.[/QUOTE]

I'm not gonna go there I'm just gonna smile just ignore you. Because your really setting yourself up for failure right here I'm going to just leave it at that.

message received from TwentyThree
Im not sticking up for no one, Im just enforcing rules. And no I havent taken anything away for anyone's sake. And yes it is derailing when call out others thus taking the topic at hand off topic.

Last edited:

DeanoIV

Forum Elder
Jul 24, 2007
Maybe it's just me but I honestly do not think Anon did this. They've only ever shown that they are in support of gamers and consumers and stealing credit cards is much more of a common criminal activity. Anon must be lead by some VERY VERY smart people to get away with the **** they get away with, and to be able to even do it in the first place and every time they do anything it's always ignited by some wrong action that a company has done.

I do believe that when they're so open about their intentions that other people do try and frame them, thinking I can get away with this, just blame it on Anon, everyone knows what they are and will think it's them. I mean, any criminal always stays well away from the public, it's part of being a criminal, being discreet and hiding in the shadows waiting for your moment. If Anon wanted credit cards they wouldn't announce a war on Sony then go in and steal credit cards, conveniently leaving their signature behind at the scene of the crime.

Like when the Westboro Baptist Church tried to incite a war with Anon claiming Anon had been threatening them and telling them to BRING IT ON, just so they could get publicity, and those guys will do ANYTHING for publicity. Anon couldn't give two ****s about WBC. So people really do lie about Anonymous and try to blame them for stuff.

Just because Sony said those messages were left on the servers, definitely doesn't make me confident Anon had anything to do with this. The way they were so conveniently left there makes me think otherwise. Anonymous want you on their side, not hating them, so they're gonna take our credit cards and leave a note saying they did? Hmmm.

Last edited:

F34R

Legend
Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="Bitbydeath, post: 5531408]That is good news, hopefully all involved will soon be locked behind bars for a very long time.[/QUOTE]
What's good about it? What was posted in the OP doesn't actually lead to anything regarding what's going on with PSN. I fail to see where the good news is here...

Bitbydeath

Power Member
Sep 10, 2005
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 5531413]What's good about it? What was posted in the OP doesn't actually lead to anything regarding what's going on with PSN. I fail to see where the good news is here...[/QUOTE]

Just hearing news that something is actually happening rather than silence = the good.

F34R

Legend
Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
Oh lol. Well, there's a lot of stuff happening out there, just not related to PSN stuff. :(
So be happy in knowing that some cases to get leads, etc. There's hope, I guess, that someone will be held accountable for what has happened with all this PSN stuff.