The Game Awards 17' Reactions Thread

KungMartin90

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
30 minutes left guys!

Not sure if I'm alone in watching this live streamed, but thought I'd post this anyway.

[video=youtube;Bs5Ml7_2wT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs5Ml7_2wT0[/video]

I'm really hoping to see some premiere gameplays, or at the very least some kickass trailers!

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
MS has been quiet all night. That shit is a damn shame. They have to show something. Proper crackdown 3 footage.

Edit:Well there was a sea of thieves release date trailer.

Last edited:

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
That "Best ongoing game" category was a bit of a farce...

By Bungies own admission, Destiny 2 was a start over (at least this is the BS they peddled to purge everyone stuff). More over, it's been out for two months...2!
PUBG isn't even out yet either...

who drafted up the shortlist for this category?

Really, the only ones worth being on there were GTA, R6, and Warframe.

KungMartin90

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
Hmmm Yea. There were some stupid lists up there but it's kinda expected with VGAs. Don't really care for it, I only wanted to see trailers. Unfortunately the only trailer worth mentioning (imo) was of course, the game everyone anticipated. I'll let the trailer speak for itself

[video=youtube;PuUQCpCpsk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuUQCpCpsk4[/video]

The best for last though. The big guns will be at PSX on Saturday ;DD

GN all! Time to black out on some codeine ;D

Last edited:

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I enjoyed the show. I was hoping that Asian chicks boob would pop out during the orchestra parts. The guy dropping the F-bombs was my favorite part of the show and Geoff Keighley in my opinion needs to loosen up during these shows. He really shows no emotion during.....well maybe stress.