The Manchester United Thread

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
[QUOTE="Phaded, post: 0]Probably the worst display of refereeing i've ever seen in a long while. How Ronaldo's wasn't a penalty in the first half yet he gives Baros a penalty after diving AND gives Kuzczak a red card even though there were 2 United players on the line is beyond me.[/quote]
Yeah but how many unfair penalties has ronaldo won for united. Typical man united mentality the referee,the grass is too long the goal post wasnt painted properly we cant lose were the best. Just face it Pompey wanted it more :)

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
You mean typical Liverpool/England mentality. But i have to say i'm completely fine now that Chelsea went out to Barsnley, that just took the cake lol.

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
[QUOTE="Phaded, post: 0]You mean typical Liverpool/England mentality. But i have to say i'm completely fine now that Chelsea went out to Barsnley, that just took the cake lol.[/quote]
No maybe England but at Liverpool we can take a defeat where as Man u cant accept defeat and look to blame every thing else except themselves if you cant see that your deluded just take a note of all the interviews from half cut Fergie and Carlos always something to blame. On another note i don't feel so bad about the defeat to Barnsley considering Chelsea are the latest victims LOL.:snicker

Apr 16, 2006
[QUOTE="EVILPS3, post: 0]Yeah but how many unfair penalties has ronaldo won for united. Typical man united mentality the referee,the grass is too long the goal post wasnt painted properly we cant lose were the best. Just face it Pompey wanted it more :)[/QUOTE]

Haha absolutely love it!. Man U and chelscum going out on the same day! love it :lol:

lazyb

Apprentice
Nov 20, 2007
[QUOTE="NeCrOpHoBiC, post: 0]Haha absolutely love it!. Man U and chelscum going out on the same day! love it :lol:[/quote]

Quite a Keegan-esque phrase there.

Artanoma

Superior Member
Feb 28, 2008
[QUOTE="EVILPS3, post: 0]No maybe England but at Liverpool we can take a defeat where as Man u cant accept defeat and look to blame every thing else except themselves if you cant see that your deluded just take a note of all the interviews from half cut Fergie and Carlos always something to blame. On another note i don't feel so bad about the defeat to Barnsley considering Chelsea are the latest victims LOL.:snicker[/QUOTE]
In lieu of Man Utd spanking Pool 3-0 and having Masch sent off for dissent, I just had to drag this post up about Pool being able to 'accept defeat'.

Hehe. 3-0! Who would have thought?

Mar 11, 2008
I would of thought lol, we always seem to get the better of the scources since rafa's been in charge, but if we get them in the champions leauge final could be very interesting.... depending on if we both get their...

Feb 20, 2008
smouch.net
[QUOTE="Tomza, post: 0]I would of thought lol, we always seem to get the better of the scources since rafa's been in charge, but if we get them in the champions leauge final could be very interesting.... depending on if we both get their...[/QUOTE]

Scources? Do you mean sources? Or do you mean Scousers? It'd be fun to know who the scoucers are though. Tribute band?

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
Looking forward to Tuesday now, but all best wishes goes to the Away fans going to Italy. I won't be going but i'm sure there are some that still will, even after last seasons antics.

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
[QUOTE="Phaded, post: 0]Looking forward to Tuesday now, but all best wishes goes to the Away fans going to Italy. I won't be going but i'm sure there are some that still will, even after last seasons antics.[/quote]
I pity any english fans going over to Italy normally at least 5 or 6 people at mininum get stabbed and the Italian police dont hold much respect for the English.

Nov 14, 2007
www.clubcaptain.co.uk
[QUOTE="NeCrOpHoBiC, post: 0]How many people in this thread have ever been to manchester?[/quote]

Born in Manchester, live in Manchester.

Yep, United fan.

Don't believe the myth about City fans running the place.
They can't always get past 40,000 attendance in a 48,000 seat stadium and that's counting the opposition too! £1 for kids against Portsmouth and even then they only got 40,205.

jamesyfx

Apprentice
Apr 13, 2008
Living in Manchester it's quite obvious that I don't like Manchester United. Personally I think the team has been awful for the past 10 years or so. The only decent player there is Scholes.. and he can't even tackle.

It's always people from outside the area that support Manchester. It's weird. :)

Artanoma

Superior Member
Feb 28, 2008
What's with all the hate? Just because Mourinho ain't in charge of Chelski anymore, the ABC brigade have turned back into the ABU brigade. (Anything But Chelsea/ Anything But United).

Sod it, as a United supporter for the past 18 years, I'm going to enjoy this season as much as I can, regardless of what I'm 'branded' as.

Nov 11, 2007
Bournemouth
Oh your referring to the team that just fall over and make a joke out yourself and the team and embarrass the fans, that Nani things ridiculous and a let down to English football.

These players that are getting 80 to 100k plus a week need to watch the championship. That's been the best league for me this season, the football has been a lot better they all played there hearts out and getting a tuppence of what some are getting.

SAVE ENGLISH FOOTBALL.

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
[QUOTE="jamesyfx, post: 0]Living in Manchester it's quite obvious that I don't like Manchester United. Personally I think the team has been awful for the past 10 years or so. The only decent player there is Scholes.. and he can't even tackle.

It's always people from outside the area that support Manchester. It's weird. :)[/QUOTE]

Your post is stupid.

Your from Manchester so it's obvious you don't support United. I'm gonna take shot and say Manchester United are a Manchester club and therefor the majority of supporters come from there so why is it obvious that you don't support them?.

How you can stand there and say we've been awful for the last ten years when Man ****ty haven't been on anybody's radar for years, not one of your players would get in the United team. Of course i'm just assuming you support Man City because your from Manchester, if not then your just as bad as some people your obviously trying to ridicule in your first sentence.

[QUOTE="stoneyps3, post: 0]Oh your referring to the team that just fall over and make a joke out yourself and the team and embarrass the fans, that Nani things ridiculous and a let down to English football.

These players that are getting 80 to 100k plus a week need to watch the championship. That's been the best league for me this season, the football has been a lot better they all played there hearts out and getting a tuppence of what some are getting.

SAVE ENGLISH FOOTBALL.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit, i'm a United fan and I thought it was disgraceful from Nani. Ferguson will sort that **** out and i've also heard he's to be fined about 60k or something.

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
[QUOTE="Phaded, post: 0]Your post is stupid.

Your from Manchester so it's obvious you don't support United. I'm gonna take shot and say Manchester United are a Manchester club and therefor the majority of supporters come from there so why is it obvious that you don't support them?.

How you can stand there and say we've been awful for the last ten years when Man ****ty haven't been on anybody's radar for years, not one of your players would get in the United team. Of course i'm just assuming you support Man City because your from Manchester, if not then your just as bad as some people your obviously trying to ridicule in your first sentence.

I have to admit, i'm a United fan and I thought it was disgraceful from Nani. Ferguson will sort that **** out and i've also heard he's to be fined about 60k or something.[/quote]
I have been to Manchester quite a few times(unfortunatly) and you will be hard pushed to find many Man United fans there, most support City. Most of the Prawn Sandwich firm come from Essex.
Micah Richards would walk into United ahead of Wes Brown.

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
[QUOTE="Phaded, post: 0]Richards is a center back though, and he wouldn't walk past Vidic or Ferdinand.[/quote]
Yeah but he plays for England at right back and he is class in that position and he has played full back for City before.

Nov 11, 2007
Bournemouth
[QUOTE="Fernando9, post: 0]do you think that Rio Ferdinand should be the next Captain for England?[/quote]

In a way yes. I watched him when he was 17/18 and was a leader then and would make a great captain, but then you got Gezza who is a great leader too. I say make someone like Rio or Terry as captain and have Gerrard leading the pack too. England need like 2 captains.

Artanoma

Superior Member
Feb 28, 2008
That Nani incident was absolute bo***cks. And Fergie will fine him two weeks wages, which I'm guessing would be 80 to 90K. He infuriates me just like Ronnie did when he first came. Patchy as hell when it comes to form, capable of the odd moment of brilliance, and then spends the next 3 games running down blind alleys, falling over his own feet and then complaining like a complete t*t. Hopefully Fergie will sort him out in due course.

As for Rio for Captain, I'd sign that petition. He has been absolute class this season. Best season I have ever seen him play in, and would have been my vote for Club captain before the Neviller.

For England, it's hard to look beyond Rio and Gerrard for that position. I do not rate John Terry as captain, not because he's from Chelski, but because he acts like a thug to referees at times and just seems to have no class about him whenever things aren't going his way.

Fernando9

Superior Member
Dec 25, 2007
Dubai
he already asked for be the Captain in every match, and one more thing does anyone want to see D.Beckham playing his last match in Old Traford

Fernando9

Superior Member
Dec 25, 2007
Dubai
I'll say Ferdinand cuz I think he can be a better leader and he played 66 match with England and Terry has played 43 match with England.

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
[QUOTE="Fernando9, post: 0]I'll say Ferdinand cuz I think he can be a better leader and he played 66 match with England and Terry has played 43 match with England.[/quote]
I can't believe people want Ferdinand as captain, hes a drink driving, drug test avoiding **** basically and if he does get made full time England captain then my immpressions on Capello will decrease greatly.

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
[QUOTE="EVILPS3, post: 0]I can't believe people want Ferdinand as captain, hes a drink driving, drug test avoiding **** basically and if he does get made full time England captain then my immpressions on Capello will decrease greatly.[/QUOTE]

Well i'd assume "Stevie G" would be your choice of captain, what would make him better? he's hardly whiter than white like the media make him out to be.