The Official "Create a PS3 Game Case" Thread

Dec 11, 2005
Yes, I know we have a thread regarding PS3 game cases already but it didn't really take off in the graphics department. So here's a thread where you can show your artistic ability, be it on Photoshop or paper scanned in to your computer. Design a PS3 game case, for whatever game you want, and show it to us here. Go crazy!

KRIS_911

Apprentice
Dec 31, 2005
Well I can only guess on what they would look like. I think on the right side of cases will say playStation 3 and that's it or on the uper right could say PS3.

I think the cases will be bigger then the ps2 ones and they will be like pc cases or close to it. Some where it have to say Blu-ray dose'nt it?

I think it a bad idea if the game discs are blue stll and there only 1 mm. To small I think bc of the littler and burning closer to disc blu-ray laser. Sorry for being off topic for that part.

KRIS_911

Apprentice
Dec 31, 2005
Well these suck so far lol. Just wait I say. I believe sony ps3 cases will look future look and perfect!/design too lol.

watashi

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2004
I'm positive they'll keep with the DVD cases, not the bigger size (that's pointless) so yeah, PS2 Design + something better than that horrible ONLINE square. Maybe Dark Blue boxes instead.

Ampere

Superior Member
Dec 6, 2005
Hey DOGG, your post of Clamp's picture is sweet. But, the "PlayStation 3" at the top would be much better with the letters outlined in something else. Silverish grey on silverish white is difficult to see.

Versa

Forum Elder
Dec 24, 2005
DOGG said:
This was made by a member named Clamp, NOT ME.

Very nice, but Playstation 3 is much too blended into your b/g. Make it more noticeable, its very nice otherwise .

FmanFORPS3

Forum Elder
Aug 2, 2004
heres mine:

I'm actually very happy with it, mainly because it was only made using MSpaint. I got the online symbol from the PSP, because I personally think Sony is going to use that same symbol.

watashi

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2004
Zero_ said:

Some sort of blue/white mosaic thing, like the official blu-ray website.
very nice. BRD (is that what they're called? Blu Ray Disk like DVD = Digital Versatile Disk, BRD is the acronym? hmmmm...

I have to say Dark Blue would be the best. 'cause dark blue is a rare and it'll give it a distinct one in America. Platinum = Silver doesn't it? Anyway nice jobs/finds!

Firewarrior

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2005
PS3_RUELZ said:
Eddiesm213 said:
I think that Sony should stick with the original PS2 game case and leave PS3 games looking something like this:

LIVE enabled?
Lol why copy a Xbox 1 Disc Case and just Add PS3 oh well i admit the Xbox 1 Cases were cool but no need For Plagiarism*.

(*Copying if you dont understand :roll: )

Redman_DK

Master Poster
Nov 11, 2005
FmanFORPS3 said:
heres mine:

I'm actually very happy with it, mainly because it was only made using MSpaint. I got the online symbol from the PSP, because I personally think Sony is going to use that same symbol.
Playstaystation :lol: But else I like it

even though it should be like in the PAL versions where it says With net play under Playstation 2

The House

Master Guru
Jul 13, 2005
FmanFORPS3 said:
heres mine:

Yopu should bolden the 'Playstation' word.

Delusion

Apprentice
Dec 10, 2005
Thers some very nice designs here well done, Ive just made this one which i very pleased with, Took me about 20 mins to make it. Let me know what you think :D

Sep 28, 2005
Delusion said:
Thers some very nice designs here well done, Ive just made this one which i very pleased with, Took me about 20 mins to make it. Let me know what you think :D

This one look fucking awesome. Very nice work. This is the best one out all.

The House

Master Guru
Jul 13, 2005
That is the best one I ever seen.I really like.I love how you made the Font in the top and moved it down.

that is the best one, hands down. :snigger very well done.

Versa

Forum Elder
Dec 24, 2005
Delusion said:

Definetly my fav. But would they use black? Cause' someone told me...
(sadly) there going with Silver console ... :( ... But still, my fav from here