The pacific official thread

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008

THE PACIFIC OFFICIAL THREAD

What a show! Great, awesome, thrilling mini-series. Really makes me remember my love for Band of Brothers.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
yeah, just watched ep 3, got 4 dl'd so guna watch that. then dl'd 5, and wait for the new ones.

when is episode 6 aired in the US ?

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
sunday's i think... Thats when most HBO and showtime shows come on...

not 100% though

i am only on 3 as well... but i have 4 and 5 dl'ed

TTPS3

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2009
i loved band of brothers series ... when this comes over to the UK ... its only being broadcasted on sky movies and i have virgin :( ... will have to download them i guess :)

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="higgos22, post: 0]Yeh this has had alot of advertising here in Australia it doesnt look to bad[/quote]

episode 3 is all about you aussie's

you got sum fine looking women thats for sure...

Suley

Elite Guru
Apr 9, 2009
Hertfordshire
[QUOTE="TTPS3, post: 0]i loved band of brothers series ... when this comes over to the UK ... its only being broadcasted on sky movies and i have virgin :( ... will have to download them i guess :)[/quote]
It came on last week on sky movies.. it was awesome :D Really good. I've seen the advert sooooo many times.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
i watched number 4 last night. was pretty decent but 3 and 4 have been like non fighting episodes. i suspect this means that number 5 is going to be a blood fest. thats just finished downloading so mite watch it tonight or tommorrow. then just a case of waiting till number 6 is released.

MAJOR1234

Superior Member
Feb 16, 2009
I watched the first two episodes but from what ive seen, not impressed. Compared to band of brothers its not as gripping. I dont have the drive to see the third episode. I do hope the series gets better. Also, i cant bear myself to listen to the start credits tune. They kept on playing that on their advertising scheme for months. It got really annoying seeing the adverts for the pacific. That also created too much hype and expectations of the first episode, which kind of killed my interest.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="MAJOR1234, post: 0]I watched the first two episodes but from what ive seen, not impressed. Compared to band of brothers its not as gripping. I dont have the drive to see the third episode. I do hope the series gets better. Also, i cant bear myself to listen to the start credits tune. They kept on playing that on their advertising scheme for months. It got really annoying seeing the adverts for the pacific. That also created too much hype and expectations of the first episode, which kind of killed my interest.[/quote]

yeah i do understand where you are coming from. the opening credits are annoying, and go on for ****ing ages. but although it was hyped over here, i don't watch that much telly (plus I don't have the channel its aired on over here anyway) so i didnt really see it that much.

John25

Elite Sage
Apr 8, 2008
[QUOTE="MAJOR1234, post: 0]I watched the first two episodes but from what ive seen, not impressed. Compared to band of brothers its not as gripping. I dont have the drive to see the third episode. I do hope the series gets better. Also, i cant bear myself to listen to the start credits tune. They kept on playing that on their advertising scheme for months. It got really annoying seeing the adverts for the pacific. That also created too much hype and expectations of the first episode, which kind of killed my interest.[/quote]

THIS!!!!

It showed so much promise when i started watching it but the 3rd/4th episodes bored me to tears so im really hoping ep5 (which im gonna watch later) is a lot better