The PS3 owner club...

Jan 9, 2007
I like polls.

Polls goooood.

And, as a non-PS3 owner yet, I'm just curious to find out how many of you guys actually have the shiny black monolith of power?

(and no, I'm not talking about the 133t 360...)

Assassin3

Super Elite
Mar 30, 2007
I'm new to the forum, but i do own a PS3 and i must say its a beast lol
Got mine from Argos on the 2nd day of its UK release and I was the first person to buy one from that branch.. didnt get any free stuff though :( lol

Jan 9, 2007
Ah... Good to see that I'm the only non-owner of a PS3.

...It's getting the cash together that's the problem... And the small issue of not owning an HDTV yet. And I don't want one that can't accept 1080p...

...Am I being too fussy?

Tetsu

Forum Guru
May 6, 2006
I'll be joining the Elite Club soon. I just have to make sure I have enough to eat and pay the bills. ;)

stawnkald

Apprentice
Nov 23, 2005
Do you own a PS3...or does the PS3 own you?

Or did I just blow your mind?

...yeah.

I have a 20GB PS3 upgraded with a 120GB drive.

A

atean_boy

U know me man... I GOTS TA have the best of the best. The best sneakers, the best clothes...

So when it came time 4 me 2 buy the best video game machine, it should b of no surprise that a choose the behemith of the consoles.

No, im not rich. No where NEAR rich. But here in america we got this saying that says "U get what u pay for." And I love that saying.

There's also another 1 that goes "Money talks." No, money doesnt REALLY talk. What it means is that the more expensive something is, it automatically HAS 2 b better. And its true. And it is true all through-out the land.

If the PS3 had been launched with a price CHEAPER than that of the 360, I wouldve automatically assume that in some form or another they weren't able 2 put the PS3 up 2 standards. I wouldve felt something was wrong and I wouldnt have bought it. I wouldve felt insecure about the affordable Bluray playing, free online, Web Browsing, 60 gb hard-drive machine. I wouldve known it 2 b a piece of ****.

But that wasnt the case!

:p

Lefein

Ultimate Veteran
Jun 9, 2005
[QUOTE="thekingofkings, post: 0]LOL! Until you get the PS4 itch that is![/QUOTE]

Unlike WW2 though, I expect the PS3 to last almost a decade :)