The REAL question about buying a 360 (PSN Downtime Related)

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
I have seen posts from people asking the question "should I buy a 360?". The real question you have to ask yourself is...Are you buying a 360 just because PSN is still down with no 100% word on when its going to be up? or Are you buying a 360 because you actually want to play on it regardless if PSN was down or not? This is the burning question people should first ask themselves before acting on anything. I have both systems already so it isn't a big deal for me but many don't they just have a PS3. If you don't have the patient and want to buy a 360 and 360 games until PSN is back and have the money to burn do so but if you don't I suggest you wait it out.

What are your thoughts?

Jul 11, 2010
[QUOTE="PsychoMantis, post: 5539522]... If you don't have the patients and want to buy a 360 and 360 games until PSN is back and have the money to burn do so but if you don't I suggest you wait it out.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I was considering buying a 360 because I'm going insane with no MP, but then I realized that as soon as PSN is back up I'd never touch the 360 again...so I'm just waiting...