The reason we have no news on Spiderman 3 the game.

TrUe GaMeR

Superior Member
Mar 3, 2006
http://valleywag.com/tech/activision/activision-goofs-up-spider+man-3-257476.php

Why would they hand off the game to people who don't know what they are doing.

And the game was supposed to come out a month before the movie.

That's why there are no commericials, interviews, anything on the game.

Hope the game don't suck. I would rather them delay the game and work on it.

The 360 version seems to be the best since they made it on the 360 to begin with and then ported it to other systems. They said every game gobbled up ram as if it were on the 360. Since the 360 and PS3 have different ways of doing ram, it didn't work out to well.

KatanaKing

Elite Member
Mar 18, 2007
i was thinking of actually buying this game but after reading how useless they are at Activision i really can't expect a good port for SP3.....shame, real shame, at least sony will make money from the movie.!!!!1

RedRedef

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
[QUOTE="TrUe GaMeR, post: 0]

The 360 version seems to be the best since they made it on the 360 to begin with and then ported it to other systems. They said every game gobbled up ram as if it were on the 360. Since the 360 and PS3 have different ways of doing ram, it didn't work out to well.[/quote]

Source? Than why is there ONLY a collector's edition for the PS3!?!? Don't ya think they would have made one for the AMAZING DEV CONSOLE of the 360???

TrUe GaMeR

Superior Member
Mar 3, 2006
[QUOTE="RedRedef, post: 0]Source? Than why is there ONLY a collector's edition for the PS3!?!? Don't ya think they would have made one for the AMAZING DEV CONSOLE of the 360???[/QUOTE]

It really has nothing to do with the collectors edition exclusive to the PS3. It all has to do with will the game play well since they just started sorting out the ram issue a month ago when they were ready to ship.

That's why there are no reviews for the game yet and no demos no publicity.

I said the 360 version will probably be better because they started on the 360. They acted as if the PS3 and 360 ram were the same causing problems for what I assume to be the PS3 version because it was a port.

I guess there is only a collectors edition for the PS3 is because it's sonys movie so i'm sure they had some say somewhere into what went into the game.

And what are you talking about a source for? I guess you did not read the article, it has nothing to do with what ships on the game it has to do with the ram, dam.

Vipeme

Superior Member
Jan 29, 2006
I seriously doubt thats true about the 360 being the main console for the development of this game. Spiderman is owned by Sony. Also, the collectors edition is only available for the ps3.