The Return of a Legend

PS Gamer

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2005
www.ps3land.com
Well I guess calling myself a legend is quite obnoxious, however I do have to admit that is sounded pretty cool.

Some of you may know me, and some of you may not. I used to hover these boards back in the heyday when they were still PHPbb boards, as well as was one of the very first SMC and PS3Land writers. I've recently moved back to the west coast, and received a promotion on top of that. Now that I won't be working 15 hour days, I'll be spending more of my free time on here I suppose.

Anywho, not to take up too much of your time. What did I miss? :)

DangerousMali

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
i've seen a post or two of yours in the SMC section, your ancient :snicker

welcome back, hopefully you can reclaim an SMC spot soon

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
welcome back ( i haven't seen you before but im fairly new around here so i wouldn't have) o and calling yourself a legend isn't obnoxious lol

Sektor

Forum Elder
Mar 10, 2008
You a legend?
Nice first impression :lol:

Alot has to have changed in your time gone,Welcome back, your a noob now;)

PS Gamer

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2005
www.ps3land.com
[QUOTE="Sektor, post: 0]You a legend?
Nice first impression :lol:

Alot has to have changed in your time gone,Welcome back, your a noob now;)[/quote]

I wouldn't say such much a noob, but a novice to the boards once again. I haven't missed a second in the gaming world ;)

Anyway, thanks guys. It's good to be back after my absents. Where is that siren guy at? He still on his hiatus?

Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="PS Gamer, post: 0]I wouldn't say such much a noob, but a novice to the boards once again. I haven't missed a second in the gaming world ;)

Anyway, thanks guys. It's good to be back after my absents. Where is that siren guy at? He still on his hiatus?[/quote]

Hiatus? Pretty sure he's up and gone for good, I haven't seen him post since who knows when.

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
[QUOTE="RedOrb_Collector, post: 0]Hiatus? Pretty sure he's up and gone for good, I haven't seen him post since who knows when.[/quote]

5th December 2008 was his last post.

Smily0012

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2004
www.bu.edu
PSGamer long time no see or a better said would be herd from. Any how, dont know if you remember me from them days but I'm none the less glad to see that some of the better members from back in the days still come on once in a while to post.

How is the development treating you? You come to spill new beans for us?

Now all we would need is for Siren to make a come back. :)

Lefein

Ultimate Veteran
Jun 9, 2005
Hell yeah!! I'm so glad you're back!

You were one of the funnier members in my book. It's good to see you back :)

Jan 24, 2007
Welcome back to the sh*tty redesign, hope you can tolerate it man.
So your a Sony Animator? Or was that a prior job/bullsh*t?

Edit:
< 2001: A Space Odyssey (Hit the 2000 mark, this was my 2001st post when I type this.) :mrgreen:

Thegamingdwarf

Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2005
Oxford, UK
citizensparks.tumblr.com
Hey PS Gamer, welcome back. Definitely remember you, although for some reason I keep thinking you were an industry insider at one point or another. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

As for Siren, he has his own boards (not allowed to give the web address out in public) that he uses a bit, but as for that, I think he has just continued his hiatus from PS3F whether it still stands or not. Shame really; but great to see you back, and congrats on your promotion! :).

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="PS Gamer, post: 0]I wouldn't say such much a noob, but a novice to the boards once again. I haven't missed a second in the gaming world ;)

Anyway, thanks guys. It's good to be back after my absents. Where is that siren guy at? He still on his hiatus?[/quote]

I still have a contact with Siren via MSN but we don't talk much nowadays lol. Same with JL and The_One. Its funny that even in the old SMC days you would pop up like a wanted herpe simplex every now and then. :lol:

PS Gamer

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2005
www.ps3land.com
[QUOTE="Ixion, post: 0]Yeah, I remember you hyping up some strange new game called "Eye of Judgment" as the COOLEST THING EVAR!! :lol:[/quote]

Actually it was a pretty cool game, one of the first I put input on so I was pretty pumped about it. Other than that I've had my hand in this one project here thats bound to be big (don't want to give away to much info ;) ) and its coming along god awesome. I've been to europe about 5 or 6 times times now in the past year and its a pretty awesome experience. There was one point when I was in london waiting for the trolly or whatever it was and this old man and I spoke about many wars...especially greek wars. The guy was a trip :)

[QUOTE="Uncool, post: 0]I still have a contact with Siren via MSN but we don't talk much nowadays lol. Same with JL and The_One. Its funny that even in the old SMC days you would pop up like a wanted herpe simplex every now and then. :lol:[/quote]

I miss the guy...Him, The One, PBM, etc etc...the good ol days haha. I totally had to bring some old school feel back to this new school look.

[QUOTE="Lefein, post: 0]Hell yeah!! I'm so glad you're back!

You were one of the funnier members in my book. It's good to see you back :)[/quote]

I totally remember you Lefein! How have you been? And did they get you to post your pictures in that "Post Your Picture" thread yet? haha

[QUOTE="Thegamingdwarf, post: 0]Hey PS Gamer, welcome back. Definitely remember you, although for some reason I keep thinking you were an industry insider at one point or another. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

As for Siren, he has his own boards (not allowed to give the web address out in public) that he uses a bit, but as for that, I think he has just continued his hiatus from PS3F whether it still stands or not. Shame really; but great to see you back, and congrats on your promotion! :).[/quote]

I've never come straight out and said I was, but its pretty obvious.