Thinking about purchasing a netbook.

Acid Snake

Super Elite
Sep 7, 2008
I haven't really done anything with this PC lately and I really don't care for sitting in front of it just to browse the web and send emails. I've been thinking about purchasing a netbook for sometime now, but I'm not sure which one to get. I already know they won't be anything close to this setup in terms of performance, but I want the best bang for my buck. So, what the hell should I get?

Also, hurray for my first thread ever after 900 and something posts!

MjW

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2006
A netbook with good battery life is a must, a decent keyboard and get one with a resolution higher than 1024 x 600. This was the most limiting thing with my Eee 1005HA.

Many apps do not support the resolution and there were even some Windows 7 features that were incompatible.

crooky369

Superior Member
Jul 21, 2006
GT_RacerUK
[QUOTE="MjW, post: 0]A netbook with good battery life is a must, a decent keyboard and get one with a resolution higher than 1024 x 600. This was the most limiting thing with my Eee 1005HA.

Many apps do not support the resolution and there were even some Windows 7 features that were incompatible.[/quote]

Problem is you'll struggle to find one for a decent price with a resolution higher than 1024 x 600 without going into proper laptop territory.

Also which ones are you looking at Snake?