This kid may have played too much GTAIV

unbredraptor

Superior Member
Jan 5, 2008
This is why parents need to watch what thier kids play and make sure that the kids relize a game and reality are 2 VERY different things. You know Jack Thompson's gonna have a field day with this.

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
100% of the blame here falls on the parents.

"I wanted to do ti cuz it's fun- it's fun to do bad things"

"Yes I knew it was wrong, but I wanted to do hoodrat things with my friends"

This kid has obviously never been disciplined by his parents- clearly a product of a broken home, as he lives with his Grandma.

Oct 28, 2007
They never said anything about this kid playing GTA. 1 thing is for sure though....... they should let his grandma whoop his ass straight up. LOL

Nov 11, 2007
Bournemouth
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 0]100% of the blame here falls on the parents.

This kid has obviously never been disciplined by his parents- clearly a product of a broken home, as he lives with his Grandma.[/quote]

If I were to write something there be no point it would basically be copying and pasting this.

I played games like that as a kid and I didn't nick my mums keys and go joyriding, people need to look into reality more.

B

bobjenkins

Yeah this is funny and sad because that kid is messed up already and hes only like nine

Jun 26, 2007
[QUOTE="bobjenkins, post: 0]Yeah this is funny and sad because that kid is messed up already and hes only like nine[/quote]

he is only seven yo, and needs profetional help.

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="You grazhny bratchny, post: 0]he is only seven yo, and needs profetional help.[/QUOTE]

... or a 5 minute session with a parent and a belt...

FantasyStar

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2006
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 0]... or a 5 minute session with a parent and a belt...[/quote]

So true, what happened to the days where you were beat if you were being naughty? Now-a-days, we're so lazy, we force them to watch a video on 'someone being beat with a belt'. - On Youtube.

Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="FantasyStar, post: 0]So true, what happened to the days where you were beat if you were being naughty? Now-a-days, we're so lazy, we force them to watch a video on 'someone being beat with a belt'. - On Youtube.[/quote]

beating your kids doesn't always help them. kid needs a roll model or something. I'll watch that NBC dateline lockup show sometimes because it really makes you want to not do anything bad.

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="banjo7, post: 0]Posting racial slurs... real smart. ~ WonsAuto[/quote]

I smell an inbred...

Probably right, but let's not get into it, eh? ;) ~ WonsAuto

MrG

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2007
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 0]100% of the blame here falls on the parents.

This kid has obviously never been disciplined by his parents- clearly a product of a broken home, as he lives with his Grandma.[/quote]
I'm supprised you could even see the video from high up on that pedastal.

I can't believe that that's GTA's fault, but I applaud his boldness, Crazy mofo.

Nuvian

Master Sage
Feb 4, 2008
i doubt beating would help,but he clearly was craving attention,its pisses me off that unfit parents actually bring children into this world,there should be a license to have kids aswell as driving if you ask me.

Jan 1, 2008
I agree, people are retarded.
[QUOTE="Nuvian, post: 0]i doubt beating would help,but he clearly was craving attention,its pisses me off that unfit parents actually bring children into this world,there should be a license to have kids aswell as driving if you ask me.[/quote]

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="MrG, post: 0]I'm supprised you could even see the video from high up on that pedastal.

I can't believe that that's GTA's fault, but I applaud his boldness, Crazy mofo.[/QUOTE]

.... huh?

(25 word thing...)

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="E-THUG, post: 0]I'd Take This Kid In And Show Him A Good Life....

If He Were White[/QUOTE]

what is this??
racism day on the PS3 forums...

same guy I bet...

Nuvian

Master Sage
Feb 4, 2008
[QUOTE="E-THUG, post: 0]I'd Take This Kid In And Show Him A Good Life....

If He Were White[/quote]
your comment is stupid and whats the deal with captial letters in every word?