TLOU 2 gets a release date

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007

kinda sad, that in the times we live in, Xenforo does not natively support posting gif's and junk... maybe there's a plugin.

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
Did anyone play Last of Us 2 since it has been released and what are your impressions. I heard mixed things about it but I felt that they should of only done the one game. Im excited for Ghost!

Aquanox

Forum Sage
May 26, 2005
Did anyone play Last of Us 2 since it has been released and what are your impressions. I heard mixed things about it but I felt that they should of only done the one game. Im excited for Ghost!
My son is playing it. I will hold until I have a PS5.

He says it's a beautiful game, but he understands why there's so much hate towards it.

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
My son is playing it. I will hold until I have a PS5.

He says it's a beautiful game, but he understands why there's so much hate towards it.
Yeah I heard the gameplay and graphics are good parts of it.Last of Us 1 was really good and a classic so I didn't think Last of Us 2 would be better than the first game.
I heard the story was a trainwreck but that didn't surprise me.

Jun 4, 2007
The story is far from a train wreck. Everything is explained in a straight forward manner. Nothing happens just for the hell of it. I can't go into detail without spoiling stuff but actions have consequences no matter the reason behind them. Consequences that a lot of people can't stomach. A lot of people are bitching and whining because they wanted to create their own story about how things should be after how the 1st game ended.

Vengeance and consequences are at the forefront of this game. The world is fucked up. Who's right and wrong? Who determines that? When is enough, enough? Naughty Dog nailed exactly what they wanted to portray to their audience. The themes found in this world isn't too hard to imagine considering all the fucked up shit that goes on in our world today. Everything would be cranked up to a 10 in a world such as the last of us.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2010
I don't know if this is the right place to post this if not hopefully you can point me to the right place.
I am a older gamer and have been only playing games for a little over a year and loving it, so I am not familiar with all the symbols and how to interpret them. I have hints turned on and sometimes when I push L3 to find the direction I need to be going in I also will get a small circle out in front of me with a small arrow sticklng out of it's side that moves depending on which way I move or look. Sometimes the small arrow is in disagreement with large arrow on the the floor pointing in the direction I need to go. Can you help to interpret what it is trying to tell me. I have searched the internet using different search terms and I have not been able to find a answer.