TNA Impact!

Mist

Super Elite
Mar 5, 2007
Who has this game?

I have heard we finally have a good wrestling game, and it's the best since No Mercy on the N64. Can it really be? Can I really be excited for a wrestling game again?!

ManaBurnX

Shogun of the Ban Thread
Apr 6, 2008
I plan to get it soon. I heard both good and bad about it but don't know for sure. I miss the old wrestling games as well.

Jul 8, 2008
i rented it and i think it sucks real bad. reminds me of wwf warzone on playstation. doesnt even have a ref in the ring. to me its a step backwards and i do not like it one bit. tried playing through career mode but they had me create a character with very little options to choose from and well i just fell asleep. boring. anyway maybe you guys can tell me whats good about it cuz i jus dont see it. im not even a wwe fan. i think those games have gone downhill as well.

Mist

Super Elite
Mar 5, 2007
If it's like Warzone and Attitude then I'll give it a miss. I hated those games even when I liked Wrestling.

I don't even watch TNA but I guess I still have hope for something that isn't WWE!

Jun 11, 2008
SD Vs Raw 2009 is out soon - looks a big update, however, lots of minor details in it still make it really hard for me to play.

Feb 25, 2008
i wasd in a shop yesterday and i had a choice between tna and soulcalibur IV
i ended up getting soul calibur
im not to big a fan of wrestling games but apparently this will be good

F

fickle pickle

I've heard that TNA is really good in the controls department, what it lacks is features. It doesn't have to many match types, no refs, not many weapons, and the biggest fault: a small moveset. I think the second game will be a lot better.

Mist

Super Elite
Mar 5, 2007
To be honest I would rather have the good controls over anything else. Hopefully we will get a demo to check out.