Tomb Raider Underworld - PSN Dowload Help

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
I downloaded the the trial version through PS+ and I want to buy the full game now, but when I go to the game on the store there is no unlock key and it says I have already purchased the game (which I haven't).
What's going on?
It still has the icon next to it that says it's a trial and also has an expiry time.
Also when I click on the game in the store it doesn't come with the option to purchase it, it just say "you've purchased it, click here to download", and I don't want to download 6Gb again just to see if it works.
Am I missing something? Usually there's a 100kb key.

EDIT: The store just went down for maintenance. I was hoping to do this before. Still need answers though please.

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
I had a look and there isn't. It's not a demo either, it's a trial, so it's the full game that just needs to be unlocked.
And it's underworld (the proper ps3 game) not guardian of light (the Lego type looking game).

BlacJack

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2007
UK
I haven't used the trials yet, but you might need to used up the whole trial time before purchasing? It would be silly if that's the case but worth a shot.

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
[QUOTE="BlacJack, post: 5252492]I haven't used the trials yet, but you might need to used up the whole trial time before purchasing? It would be silly if that's the case but worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

That's possible, there's still half an hour left. Pretty annoying if it is as the store's down now and I wanted something to play today!
I'll update once the trial time is up.

Edit: The trial time has expired and when the game is selected it comes up with the message: "This content has expired and is no longer available".

Very weird.

Last edited:

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
Yeah, seems you have to use all the trial period before you can buy. Hopefully they'll sort that out.
Thanks for the help. Rep'd both.