Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Announced.

falconsfan07

Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2007
Cybertron
[QUOTE="TekkenLord, post: 5681089]Any of these transformers are any good. Want to purchase one for my son.[/QUOTE]

War for Cybertron was pretty good in my opinion. Really enjoyed it.

gumionday

Dedicated Member
May 10, 2007
[QUOTE="falconsfan07, post: 5681099]War for Cybertron was pretty good in my opinion. Really enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100% War for Cyberton was awesome, not the greatest game out there but a lot of fun with 3rd person shooting and then vehicle combat and online mp too. It really sat well with me and I am a Generation I fan from the 80's (when I watched it as a kid).

I am very stoked to hear that a sequel is coming, I can't wait for Fall of Cybertron.

Loved War for Cybertron. I've been a huge TF fan since I was a small child. Generation one, then beast wars, and now this. Love the lore behind the franchise, and think it is cool that the devs take advantage of that. The game felt like a true piece of fanservice and I hope Fall of Cybertron is on the same level.

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
[QUOTE="Fenix, post: 5681105]War for Cybertron is honestly the BEST transformers game to date.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Although 'Transformers' on PS2 which came out in 2003 or 4 was really sick too.

Anyway I enjoyed WFC way more than I thought I would, and it pretty much made me love and appreciate Transformers in a new way (I wasn't a massive fan and now I own a Soundwave t-shirt because that boss battle was epic :lol:)

I have no doubt at all that this will be a fantastic game

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
[QUOTE="rbrtchng, post: 5681517]They did also make dark of the moon, I wonder if that's any good.[/QUOTE]

Not really... I tried it out, it took some elements from WFC but it really just felt like a rushed movie game, which is a shame

LegendaryAim

Master Poster
Jan 6, 2008
Don't trust Activision right now....they fucked up a potentially great X-Men game by giving it to Silicon Knights and Spider-Man: Edge of Time was absolute garbage...

Lefein

Ultimate Veteran
Jun 9, 2005
War for Cybertron was VERY well received and I recently scooped it up on PC. I'll be looking forward to this and be a lot more involved in the multiplayer I think. This was to Transformers almost what Arkham Asylum was to the Batman franchise imho. Very solid game!